Chapter 4 | First time

There was something special in the morning

There was something special in the morning. As soon as I opened my eyes her picture was the first thing that appeared in front of me and I remembered I'm still here, that was not new for me.

But today, there is something new. I'm smiling and there is a strange piece inside me. I know why it's like this.

And suddenly, my thoughts broke from Vihaan's phone call.

[O.T.P]

>Today is an important meeting. Do you wanna come or not?

<I'll come.

After that I started getting ready for the office but my inner happiness didn't diminish and I like this feeling very much. I get my car ready and then go to the office.

After coming out of my car I head towards the office with my smiling face and cheerful thoughts. I sensed the people were shocked to see me smiling and why not the devil who never smiled is smiling like an idiot which is shocking for them and they must be thinking I'm gone mad or hit my head somewhere but they don't know exactly what I get.

I get my soul, my peace, my breath, my love. I don't fucking care what the fuck they were thinking, the only thing I care about is my love and the feeling I'm getting.

I entered my office and got welcomed by my best friend Mr. Vihaan Sareen.

"Mr. Great Randhawa is looking so happy today what's the matter?" He asked me like he doesn't know the reason behind my happiness. I know he's well aware and still he wants to tease me.

"Like you don't know buddy." I replied and rolled my eyes on him.

"I don't know." He said with a playful smile.

"Achha okay, leave this matter. I already set your meeting with foreign client in 'Glamorous Hotel' and I also informed this to Miss. Trisha Kapoor about the designs. I think she already landed in Banglore." He explained me.

"Tell her to send some of her new designs which I finalized to show the clients." I replied.

But wait.

Isn't Trisha is also with her?

Of course, she's her best friend. They both spend most of the time together when she came Bangalore.

"WAIT. I'll call her by myself." I again said to Vihaan by which he just nodded.

I called her and she picked up in few rings.

[O.T.P]

<Hello Miss. Kapoor, send me some of your new
   designs in a proper way with some models.

>What are you saying Mr. Randhawa. Where will
   I get models at this time and right now I'm in
   my home, atleast give me some time.