2//✨A King

Kindly don't forget to vote and comment to support this story💗
_______________________________________

A man in his late twenties is walking down the dimly lit corridor which leads him into a dark basement. Only a small bulb is in there to provide little bit of brightness. There is a boy in the middle of the room tied down to a chair.

"Let me go! You don't know who my father is. He will kill you if he knows you have kidnapped me." The tied boy screams looking here and there but he can't see him. His eyes are tightly covered with a piece of cloth.

"Okay, then I will keep you here and torture you till your father comes to save you." The man in his late twenties says who is none other than the king of the Rajput Clan of Rajasthan, Shivansh Singh Rathore.

And the boy who is screaming is a senior at Eklavya's college who is Shivansh's younger cousin. Eklavya has been getting bullied for some weeks but he never complains because of his introverted personality.

However, nothing can be hidden from the eyes of Shivansh Singh Rathore. Especially, when it comes to his family's wellbeing. He is a beast who only knows destruction when anyone messes with his family.

He signals one of his men to take the blindfold off of the boy. When it's done, the boy tries to adjust his eyesight but as there is not any much brightness he is not able to see the face of his kidnapper.

But soon his eyes widen seeing the powerful king in front of him. He gulps understanding what grave mistake he has made by bullying the younger son of the Royal family. His friends warned him not to bully Eklavya but he didn't listen to anyone. However, now he is completely doomed. Because everyone not only in Rajasthan but all over the world knows about Shivansh Singh Rathore's strengths and ability to hunt down his enemy mercilessly.

"It seems you have realized who kidnapped you," Shivansh utters smirking at the trembling boy.

"Please forgive me, Sir. I will never show my face to Eklavya-" Before the boy can finish his sentence Shivansh takes hold of his tongue and cuts it off leaving a bloody mess.

The boy starts crying hysterically in the pain. He curses himself for even studying in the same college as the youngest prince. Only if he could take back his action, he wouldn't have to be tortured like this.

"My brother is too pure for you to take his name but as you still tried to utter his name I just cut the recourse. Now, all your life you won't be able to talk with that mouth of yours." Shivansh says while signaling one of his men to bring the tools he likes to use to torture someone.

For the next two hours, Shivansh tortures the boy without showing any mercy. He could have let the matter slide easily but it involved his little brother so he had to show everyone that no one messes with his family and go away without punishment.

He only comes out of the basement when the boy passes out. He goes to his room which he has here and takes shower to get the blood and sweat off his body. He can't go back to the palace looking all bloody or his mother will have his head on a platter.

He wears another pair of three-piece suits and combs his long hair to get them knot-free. He applies hair gel to smooth out the hair before rounding it in a perfect man bun. His mother has been asking him to cut his hair short but he never listents to her in this matter. He loves his hair long and will never cut it short. Lastly, he attaches the royal brooch to the left side of suit jacket.

The driver opens the door of the car for Shivansh who slides into the backseat

The driver opens the door of the car for Shivansh who slides into the backseat. He instructs the driver to take the car directly to the palace.

At first, he was going to his company for a meeting but then he got a call from his Dadaji telling him to come back to the palace ASAP as he has something important to discuss with everyone.

It takes about 30 minutes for the car to reach the palace. Shivansh gets out of the car and walks toward the palace entrance before ringing the doorbell. In a few seconds, the door gets open by his chachi who smiles seeing her nephew.

"How was work?" Radhika, Shivansh's chachi asks as both of them walk inside.

"It was okay but I had to cancel a meeting last minute." Shivansh replies giving his briefcase to one of the workers who bows in return.

"Why did you cancel it? Did something happen?" Radhika asks feeling worried.

"No, chachi. Don't worry, nothing serious happened. Actually, I got a call from Dadaji saying that he had something important to discuss with me so I needed to come home soon." Shivansh answers settling down on one of the couches in the living room.

"You wait for a minute. I will get you a glass of water." Radhika says before walking away from there.

Shivansh leans back on the couch feeling a headache growing. So, he closes his eyes and rubs the middle of his forehead trying to ease the pain. Suddenly, he feels a soft touch on his head and instantly a smile forms on his lips. He opens his eyes to find his mother standing in front of him looking at him with a soft smile.

Aaradhya Singh Rathore, the mother of Kavyansh and Shivansh is the most gentle person in the Rathore Palace. As the eldest daughter-in-law of the house, she knows how to care for the family members. She always thinks about other's well-being before her and because of her this quality, she is the best Queen of Rajasthan till now. But deep down she believes that Shivansh's wife will be a far better queen than her.

"Maa.." Shivansh speaks out.

"Did you have lunch?" Aaradhya asks already knowing the answer she will receive.

"I am sorry, maa." Shivansh replies with a sigh.

"I just hope your wife will be able to change your habit of skipping lunch." Aaradhya says shaking her head in defeat.

"I don't think anyone has the guts to change my habits." Shivansh replies with a smug look on his face.

"Young man, you will definitely take your words back one day. Mark my words." Radhika says coming back with a glass of water in her hands. She gives the glass to Shivansh who gulps down all the water in a go.

"Nope, that day will never come." Shivansh states knowing that he won't let anyone dominate him by any means.

•••••••••••••••••••********•••••••••••••••••••

Tomorrow I may not be able to update as I am going out of town, so I thought to update today.

How was this chapter?

Are you liking the way I am writing the chapters from 3rd person's POV?

Or do you think I should write the chapters in the main lead POV?

The next update will be on Saturday. So, follow me to get notifications whenever I post something.

Follow me on Instagram

Insta ID: angel_of_doom_9