21//✨Queen Meets Her People

Kindly don't forget to vote and comment to support this story💗
_______________________________________

"Shivansh, I think now will be a perfect time for you to share the news of your marriage on the official website of our family." Pratap suggests drinking his tea as it's already been three days since the wedding has happened.

"Hmm, I also agree with Bhaiya. The more time you take the more they will telecast false informations, especially about Jivika." Abhinav says looking at his nephew who is sitting on his chair looking completely unbothered.

"I will not release any official announcement about the marriage in the website. I have an excellent idea to introduce Jivika as my wife to everyone outside the palace." Shivansh replies taking a sip of his coffee.

"What are you planning to do?" Pratap asks because he can feel his son has planned something big.

"We have a lot of enemies who wants to degrade us by any chance they will get and I am sure it won't take them long to find out about Jivika being a widow. I hope you both know that not everyone is like us who wants to move forward with the changes that a society needs. So, I need to play in the safe side." Shivansh replies making his father and uncle confused.

"Don't talk in riddles, Shivansh. Directly come to the main point." Abhinav says getting impatient.

"Are you planning to hide about Jivika being a widow?" Pratap asks his son who shakes his head.

"Never I will hide something about Jivika because everyone deserve to know how strong she is to overcome every hurdle in her life." Shivansh replies in a sharp tone because he is proud of his wife.

"Then what are you implying to do, Bhaiya?" Ritika asks from the entrance of the study room where the gents are having the discussion.

"Just like a King is nothing without his Queen same way a Kingdom is nothing without it's people. So, I will introduce Jivika to our people first and not visually, directly by going in front of them." Shivansh replies looking confident.

"But what if they say something bad to Jivika?" Ritika asks feeling worried about her bestie who is now her sister-in-law too.

"Let Jivika handle them. I have my full faith on her selfless nature and I believe that this quality of her will be the biggest weapon to win our people's heart." Shivansh replies making everyone present in the room smile because they know that Shivansh is absolutely correct in his decision.

👑

When Jivika gets to know about Shivansh's plan she literally freaks out because what else she is supposed to do then. She knows that being the wife of the King is a huge responsibility but going in front of a huge crowd, it's a totally different thing.

However, her husband's assurance makes her calm down a little and that's why right now she is busy in getting ready to meet their people with the help of Ritika.

On the other hand, the news about the King coming to meet his people outside the palace has spread like fire. Even the reporters are now anxious to finally get a glimpse of the lucky girl who has captured the heart of the cold-hearted King Shivansh Singh Rathore.

The people of Rajasthan is also very eager to see their new Queen. They have gathered many gifts for their new Queen according to their capacity hoping that their Queen will atleast take a glimpse of the gifts her poor people want to give her for her wedding with their King.

King Shivansh is their savior whenever they get in trouble. So, now they just hope that their Queen will also be a good-hearted person to hear their pleas.