24//✨Calm Before Storm

Kindly don't forget to vote and comment to support this story💗
_______________________________________

In a few hours every news channels start to show the news about the new Queen being a widow. They also mention that they have gotten the information from some hidden reporters who don't want to come out in front of everyone. Not only that a picture of Jivika in a wedding lehenga is shared in the social media as well which looks to be old.

The Rathore family have also received the news and now many relatives are calling them to learn about the truth. Everyone in the family is trying to stay calm but they're not able to digest the bad things that are being said about Jivika. Like she hasn't even informed her grandma and aunt about her second marriage, even her first in-laws are not aware of this decision of her life.

That's not all, the news channels are saying how the Princess of the Rathore family has brought Jivika in the palace as a maid but she must have seduced the King to become the next Queen.

Although everyone have tried their best to keep Jivika away from learning about what's going on. But she has seen the news on television and now badly crying in Geetanjali's arms who too have tears in her eyes.

"Just in the morning she was so happy but now I can't even look at her crying face." Radhika says while wiping her own tears.

"I don't understand how can people be so mean to hurt a pure soul like our Jivu. She is such a kind hearted person yet some people are trying to make a bad example out of her." Aaradhya replies looking at the crying girl in Geetanjali's arms.

"But Ritika never mentioned about getting Jivika here as a maid. I just thought she rescued Jivika from her abusive family members." Abhinav remarks.

"Let her come back from her client's house, we will ask her exactly what happened in Jivika's village." Pratap says walking away from there because it's becoming hard for him to control his anger seeing the disgusting news about his precious daughter-in-law.

"Bua Maa, maine kaha tha na ki koi bhi ek vidhaba ko Rani ka samman nahi de payega. Dekhiye meri wajah se aaj aap sabka sir jhuk gaya hein." Jivika saya while tears continuosly stream down her face.

(Bua Maa, I told you right that no one can give a widow the place of a Queen. Look how because of me all of your heads are down in shame.)

"Jivika, mind your words. Don't forget that you're not only talking about yourself. You're also talking about the Queen of Rajasthan and a Queen doesn't bow down in front of anyone." Geetanjali replies firmly while looking at Jivika who shakes her head.

"I am not a Queen anymore. No one will accept me as the Queen." Jivika keeps saying while still shaking her head.

Suddenly a guard runs into the living room where everyone is present and inform that a huge crowd have gathered outside the palace.

"Why are they here suddenly?" Aaradhya asks.

"I think they may have also seen the news." Radhika replies and now the atmosphere becomes more tense.

"Rajmata, they're asking for Rani Sa. They're requesting to meet her." The guard informs making Jivika tremble in her place.

"I can't go in front of them. They will not accept me." Jivika mumbles while Aaradhya looks at her with sadness.

"I will talk to them in place of your Rani Sa." Aaradhya says and goes from there to see exactly what's going on outside.

However, when she reaches outside the palace with the guards surrounding her she gets shocked seeing a lot of people standing there. But that's not what shocked her the most. The teary eyes of the people shockes her the most.