Page 17

Alaisha POV:

When we got into her apartment I took my shoes off and went straight to the couch and sat down bring my knees to my chest.

Zariyah came and sat my food on the coffee table in front of me then walked away. I put my head down and sighed heavily.

I don't know what Im doing anymore honestly I know I messed up telling her we're just friends but I don't know what I'm supposed to do and I have been avoiding my sister since the Olive Garden incident because I know she'd kill me.

I had gotten excited when she said it was a date but then she called me her friend and my heart dropped to my stomach but in all honesty I couldn't be mad at anybody but myself.

I like her but thinking that and saying it are two completely different things. Now my attitude, that I have no real explanation for it's just her actually treating me like a friend has been irking my nerves.

Like Im pretty sure friends don't kiss and if they do I definitely don't want those kind of friends. Over the past week I had been trying to give her hints and stuff, I had been with her almost every day and I'd get all touchy with her, even cuddle with her. I honestly loved it but I'd freak out if she initiated it which I know is super shitty of me but I'm not used to any of this.

She probably thinks I'm some bipolar lunatic, the touchiness, the attitude and then just freaking out randomly, oh and did I mention I leave every night, well morning at like 2am because I'm scare I'll have a nightmare while I'm with her and I'm not sure how she'll see me plus I need my medicine.

Obviously the first couple times she asked where I went but after that she stopped. I would just say I had to go and that would be it.

Not to long ago I was an assassin now here I am doing whatever this is. I had noticed she'd been getting more irritated with me lately and that just further let me know I needed get some some balls and speak the hell up or leave her alone completely.

The last thing I wanted to do was just be a burden towards her, shoot she's all I got outside my sister. Plus this can't be much harder than killing  people... right?

"Lai"

"Hmm?" I responded lowly without looking up.

"What's wrong".

I looked up at her, she was just standing in front of me and we made eye contact for a second. She's so fine and her just towering over me like that gave me butterflies.

I quickly looked away feeling the butterflies turn into something more. "Nothing I'm cool".

She went and set next me on the couch and I looked at her again "well not nothing I just-" my words got caught in my throat and i realized I couldn't do it I was to scared I don't even know what would come next or how she'd react.

"Just what lai".

I put my legs down from the couch and grabbed the remote. "Wanna cuddle and watch a movie" I said with a smile, she looked at me like she was trying to read me which was stressing me out.

"That's all?" I nodded my head and she sighed. "Ight come on bruh". I hopped up excitedly and grabbed the blanket from across the room. When I turned around she was moving the coffee table closer to the side of the couch she wanted to lay on and took our food out the bags.

Once she was situated she gestured for me to come lay down and i did so while covering us with the blanket. She was laying on her back with her legs open while I lay on my stomach inbetween her legs resting my head on her stomach facing the tv.

"What you wanna watch girl" I hummed while thinking for a second. "Ouh Anastasia" I said sitting up smiling. She looked at me laughing a little.

"Like the lost princess?"

Butterflies(femxstud)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें