(3)Trouble begins.

Looking around the huge living room, Y/N sat down on the sofa covered with a sheet. How unusual and too pretentious all this was.
The mother looked out the window and saw their things being unloaded. "These movers are so slow. But I hope our furniture doesn't get damaged." She said, looking with disgust at the poor movers who had to carry these heavy things.
Y/N felt sorry for these movers, because they didn't know what kind of bitch they were dealing with, her mother, who would only look good to rich people.
"If she could, she would marry money." Y/N thought and got up from the couch. As soon as Y/N stood up from the couch, she stepped on the dress she was currently wearing and fell to the floor.
Mother glanced at her daughter. "Clumsy as a bull in a china shop. Be careful not to act like that in front of guests, they are our friends after all." Mother said.
Y/N got up from the floor without even her mom helping her. She looked at her mother, who stood with her back to her and watched as the movers brought in their furniture
"I'm going to go check out my new room." Y/N said, but there was no response from her mother, apparently she didn't care. Y/N sighed and walked up to the second floor to her new bedroom. When Y/N opened the door to the room, she was faced with a view of a wonderful room with access to a balcony. "Wow, maybe this house doesn't suck so much." Y/N said to herself with a smile. And she went to the spacious balcony, where she just wanted to put a large pot with a plant. But this is only with the mother's permission.
"Why should I live by her laws? By her permission? I'm not a little girl anymore... When dad was alive, things were different..." Y/N said quietly as a small tear rolled down her cheek. Y/N wiped away her tears and walked back into the bedroom.

In the evening.

Finally things were unloaded and put in their place, Y/N placed all her things in their places in her new room. The servants were not due to arrive until tomorrow evening, so she had to do everything herself for now. Y/N made the bed, changed into her pajamas, and lay down on the bed.
"I hope tomorrow will be better..." Y/N mumbled and looked around her room one last time before closing her heavy eyelids and falling asleep.

Meanwhile, three hobo-friends were wandering somewhere in the gateway. Vinnie took out a bag of coins from her pocket. "Well, our catch is small, but it's enough for food." Vinnie said happily.
"Hooray!" Skipp exclaimed with admiration.
"Yay..." Stone said with less enthusiasm than Skipp.

At 6 am.

While the hobos were sleeping after their dinner, which consisted of only one can of beans, the rich people were already awake, well... or only a few.
Y/N woke up to the sun shining through her window. This weather was a good reason for Y/N to go for a walk... But only with her mother's permission. Y/N got out of bed, washed her face, combed her hair, put on her clothes and left the room. Walking down the stairs and entering the kitchen, she saw her mother preparing breakfast. Mom and cooking? Well, this is something new.
"Mom? Are you... are you cooking?" Y/N asked.
Mother muttered something dissatisfiedly, without even bothering to look at her daughter. "The stupid cooks have not arrived yet, they will only arrive with the rest of the servants in the evening." She said.
"I hope it's at least edible." Y/N thought.
"By the way, I'm going to another city for five days on business. Make sure you don't do anything stupid." Mother said.
"Leaving? For five days? A great opportunity to explore this town better." Y/N thought and sat at table.

___________________
Hey there. I'll start writing the next chapter soon. It might come out tonight but I don't know for sure, I'm planning on doing a character meet-and-greet there. Well, bye.
-M.M(mashamur200)