Power Rangers; Destroyer

An alien ship loomed over the planet called Earth with many ships like it right behind it.

Inside the vessel were three life forms.

Kronas: What are you waiting for...?

???: The subjects of the lord's experiments...

Deno: But perhaps you would like to be useful and help the computer find them.

???: Yes! Do your little party trick! And tell me who I should make an agent of destruction...

???: We are missing but one...

Kronas:..... There is a human who might suit your requirements...

Approaching the computer, Kronas finds a candidate and makes the scan of them a priority. In less than a minute the test shows they are perfect for Lord Vega's plans.

Vega:(chuckles)... I knew my gut feeling was right about you.

Vega: Keep this up and perhaps I might consider you a candidate to be my bride!

Deno:(glares)

Vega: Prepare to land. We shall take this attitude-filled youngling and make them weapons of Oblivion.

(On Earth.....)

A high school class was waiting in front of a college. Today's field trip was for the students to get to know their hometown college which was quickly becoming one of the top facilities in the country.

But they could not yet enter, as they were waiting on five students who were running late.

Teacher:(taps foot)

The five arrive roughly at the same time with a different attitudes toward the annoyed teacher.

Teacher: Soooo... Let's go down the line of excuses and see which one of you won't get detention.

Teacher: Better be good and honest because only one of you isn't getting the punishment.

Teacher: Miss Lovecraft.

A pink-haired girl with a sense of fashion struts up to the teacher as if she was on the catwalk.

Vicky: I had this modeling job. It's like... Magazine stuff. The usual.

Vicky: So uhm, like... Whoopsie daisy. Forgot about this college which I'm not going to since I'm obviously heading to acting school... Duh, Mister Murphy.

Murphy: So you invoke "Whoopsie Daisy"?

Murphy: Well... To that I say... Double expresso shot cappuccino. Since you're going to be stuck as a barista for a while!

Murphy: Back of the line. Next!

Vicky: Ugh!

A young man in fancy clothes and a hat for a high schooler walks up to the teacher with a nice smile.

Murphy: Hootsmin... Go on.

Drake: I was minding my own business when all of a sudden a guy comes up to me and tries to rob me!