VIP (Mingi)

I guess I write Ateez content now too.

content warning: degrading language, intoxication, public indecency, sex, not very nice sex

word count: 2202
—————————————————————————

Your mind was dizzy as you swayed euphorically underneath the lights at the club. A song you didn't know by an artist you'd never heard of blared through the speakers. Your brain was muted and had no thoughts other than maintaining rhythm.

You threw your hands into the air and felt someone grab your wrist that you'd nearly hit. Startled, you whipped around to see a man with platinum blonde hair gripping it. His shoulders were broad and he towered over you.

"Sorry," you muttered, pulling your hand free from him.

He smirked as his eyes narrowed and took you in. Your short skirt and low-cut top had you more exposed than normal. You felt confident and arched to look good for him.

You tucked a strand of hair behind your ear and went to turn away when he said nothing. Maybe he wasn't interested.

But he grabbed you harshly by your arm and twirled you into his chest. Your hands found a place on his pecs which were muscled yet lean.

You looked upwards at his siren eyes that called to you. He placed a hand on your lower back, pulling you closer.

You ground against him to the music, and he squeezed your ass. You squealed, and he bit his lip, obviously amused.

The song changed, and he twirled you around to face away from him. His dick rubbed against your ass and you rolled your body into him.

You threw your head back against his shoulder, entranced by the feeling of his much larger frame.

His hand that had settled on your stomach moved upwards until it reached your breast. His thumb grazed your nipple and you sighed loving the feeling and initiative.

You reached around and put your hands into his pants pockets to pull him closer. His hard-on was making you desperate.

"Are you horny, baby?" he whispered in a deep voice against your ear. He placed a kiss on your neck as he awaited the answer.

He was the only man you'd found attractive all evening, and the only one who had the guts to approach you. And he was fucking huge. You knew he'd have you begging for him.

"Mhm," you told him. You spun around and wrapped your arms around his neck while fluttering your eyelashes. You wanted him.

He suddenly dragged his hand back down to your ass, giving it a light slap. You stumbled into his chest, and he sneered at how easy it was to rile you up.

His hand went lower and your heart pounded when you felt the warmth of his hand push your legs apart. You gave him access and he grazed a finger over your center. You moaned against his chest and he pulled his finger back, sucking on the juices that coated it.

"No panties? Such a slut, aren't we?" he groaned.

You nodded and stood on your tiptoes. He lowered his ear for you to reach, "Should we get out of here?"

He cocked an eyebrow but shook his head. "We can stay," he growled. He pulled your hand and began leaving the dance floor. He was walking away from the exit and towards the VIP area. You'd never been here before. It was usually reserved for celebrities or influencers.

"She's with me," he told the security guard after flashing his wristband.

You followed and nearly tripped up the steps thanks to your heels.