Voyeur (Changbin x Lix x Woo)

content warning: anal sex, voyeurism

word count: 2099
—————————————————————————

Changbin POV

Felix sat in Wooyoung's lap as the three of you remained by the fire. Everyone else had gone to sleep long ago, but you found yourself unable to leave their sides.

Your eyes stared as Wooyoung's finger trailed gently up Felix's side while he settled against him. Watching it made your mouth go dry. You weren't even gay...at least you didn't think you were, but seeing them so touchy made it impossible for you to stand without exposing the fact that you had a chub to them. You didn't want your two best friends to think you were a perv, so you let them think you were too awake to go to bed instead.

"That party was so fun," Wooyoung's raspy voice muttered against Felix's neck.

"It was," Felix answered, his voice much deeper.

Woo's hand held Felix close to him with a press on his stomach and your heart raced.

"Changbin?" Woo snapped at you. "Didn't you hear me?"

"Sorry," you shook your head. "What did you say? I zoned out."

"I asked if you enjoyed the party."

"Oh! Yeah, of course I did," you answered. Woo always threw fun parties.

"Did you enjoy it a lot?" Felix smirked as he glanced down at your crotch. There was a slight tent where you're hard-on exposed your thoughts to them

You palmed it, glancing nervously between the two of them. You didn't want them to get the wrong idea.

"Sorry. I was just thinking about something." You didn't have a good excuse but you hoped they wouldn't push it.

Unfortunately, while Felix may be the friend to drop uncomfortable topics, Woo was not. He dragged his finger up Felix's torso and settled on his neck. He squeezed slightly and Felix gasped. A rush of blood ran to my dick and Woo eyed my growing erection as though he were conducting a scientific experiment.

"Are you turned on by us, Changbin?" Woo teased.

"I..."

"Leave him alone, Woo," Felix defended you. "He's clearly nervous."

"He's only nervous because he thinks he's doing something wrong," Woo whispered to Felix and kissed his cheek. The puckered sound of his lips made your breathing hitch. "Do you want to join us, Binnie?" Woo asked, using your nickname to further drive you mad.

"I..."

"Changbin isn't gay," Felix interrupted.

"Maybe he hasn't told us," Woo shrugged.

"I'm not," you managed to speak.

"See," Felix smirked at Woo, having won their little spat.

"Your dick is telling me something else, Binnie," Woo called out.

"I'm not gay, Woo. I just..."

You didn't know how to put into words what you were feeling. You were a weirdo. You don't want to fuck them. You wanted to watch.

"Just tell us, Changbin," Felix urged in his sweet voice.

You took a deep breath before speaking. "I want to watch," you confessed.

"That's a little gay," Woo mumbled. Felix smacked his hand.

"You want to watch, what?" Felix asked for clarification before making assumptions.