empolog

Comet's pov:

Me and star have grown up so much! Star is 17 and I'm 16! We have been helping at the daycare but I like helping at parts and service! I like looking at the parts of robots and watch workers fix some of them! It very interesting!!

And there is this person in there that I haven't even talked to but he looks friendly! He stairs at me.. he probably hasn't met somebody in a long time! Maybe I should say hi! Maybe we can be good friends! I just hope he is a nice person... I really need to make some new friends because I don't get out to much.. I really don't want to get out much.. I'm very introverted so maybe this person can help with that!

Maybe I hope..

Star's pov:

Me and my lil bro have grown up finally.. I was getting tired of being called young. My dad (solar) jokes with me to stop growing up and I always giggle. I've always had an imagination with the daycare. I love hanging out with moon even though he is a cranky pants. I still like hanging out with him because he is very funny and has a good sense of humor. I also love hanging out  with earth to because she is just as sweet as candy! She says I'm her favorite niece but I'm her only one.. she still is a wonderful aunt. She wants me to play this game called unpacking.. maybe I'll try it sometime!

Me (author) this is the empolog! So next chapter may come out this weekend if I have nothing going on. So let's enjoy this story ok? Now y'all go to bed cause I know y'all are reading this at like 3 so..

SLEEP