prolog

______________
Comet's pov:

I was all over..

Finally at peace..

Eclipse was gone..

I was alive and well..

And me and my family is happy..

Except... Star...

She said that something happened with her body. I don't know what it is and I hope it is not hurtful...

My dads are happy though..

They love each other to death like they used to before I was born. They are very tired though but I get it.. having kids must be tough because I help sun with kids most of the time. 

As for me I was feeling very well.

Knowing that eclipse can't use me or hurt me any more... It felt so reliving and I felt more free than ever in my life..

I'm finally done suffering..

_________________
Solar's pov:

Fucking finally,

Eclipse was finally dead and I get to live my fucking life again.

With my beautiful husband and my two, adorable kids.

It was finally a break from everything.

Soon everything went back to normal!

Hopefully nothing else happens!

Let's just hope that.. I don't need anymore things going on in my life except me and my family's accomplishments..

Finally some peace

______________
Ruin's pov:

Too be honest I was finally relaxed in my life.

All the worries I had for my children and solar and stupid eclipse touching them. Eclipse did do the one thing I didn't want him to do.  But I can see my kids came out stronger than before and are even more developed people.

Soon me and solar are going to grow old together and hey, maybe we will be here when we get grandkids..

______________
Star's pov:

Something is wrong with my body

What is wrong with my body..?!

_____________________________________________
Me (author) this is the end of another fantastic book! I hope you all liked it! Anyways! The next book is about star! Yes! I'm marking a book about star! This is about woman hood! So if your a male reading this than you might learn a little bit of what a woman goes through. Anyways toast to another book!

See y'all there!