chapter 4: abuse...

Me (author):  hiii I know I said I wasn't posting this week buuuuuut I was really bored.! So um ya enjoy! Or ... Not!

⚠️Warning: r#pe! Or sexual assault! And manipulation!⚠️
_____________
Comet's pov:
I was in my bed sleeping. It has been a week since that happened. I was fully healed and I was crying. My eyes were cold and dry. My nose is stuffed and my head is aching. I then looked at my phone just to see some texts from eclipse. They were mostly

"I'm sorry"

"That was wrong"

"I'll never do it again"

I had a feeling in my head that they were all lies.. but I forgive so easily..

I thought to myself to go see him and break up with him because I really don't like the relationship we're in.

I woke up like usually and got ready. I then got to parts and service. I walked in and looked at the room that eclipse is regularly in.

He was not there.

I looked around the place.

No one.

I then stood there confused.

I then felt someone wrap their arms around me spinning me around. The person finally put me down and I saw it was eclipse.

"Hi dewdrop~!" He said in his suggestive tone.

"Hi eclipse.." I said.

"Hi~! Watcha need?" He said.

"Look, eclipse, I like- well did like you.. but.. after what you did.. I don't think I can trust you anymore.. I'm sorry eclipse but we may have to break up.." I said.

He looked at me, his face soulless..

"I'm sorry what did you say to me?!" He said.

I looked at him for a moment.

"I said I want to break up!" I said.

"Well sorry sweetheart! You can't! We are already so close! We have done things already! And you don't get to tell me what to do honey!" He said.

I felt a shiver go down my spine..

"What do you mean..?" I said scared.

"I said.." he said walking up to me.

"I OWN YOU!" He said grabbing the sides of my arms.

I looked in his eyes. His grip getting tighter and tighter. It really hurt.

"N-no you don't! You don't!" I said as tears welded in my eyes.

"I really don't care if you say I don't but I do! Tough luck sweetie!" He said.

I tried pulling away but his grip was firm.

"You can't do anything! You are just some sick monster!" I said.

He smiled wickedly...

"I can do whatever I please to you~" he said as his face went closer to mine.

I made shallow, shaky, breaths as his face went closer to mine. He put his face towards one side of my face. He whispered..

"If you tell anyone and I mean anyone.. you and your family are gone.." he said.

"O-ok.." I said through tears...

"Good boy~" he said.

He took his face and and took it away from my ear. He then put his face closer to mine biting my lower lip. I was scared... I just let him do it without fighting back.. I really couldn't either..

He then started kissing me. I squeezed my eyes shut not wanting to see what was happening. He stop kissing me and put his hands on the collar of my shirt. He looked at me.

"Take it off" he said.

I looked at him in shock.. I silently shook my head.

"Do you want your family DEAD?!" He said.

"N-no" I said.

"Then take it off" he said.

I took off my shirt shamefully having tears flow down on my cheeks. Taking off my shirt it revealed my naked chest. I looked towards the ground. Eclipse so his hand and gently pulled my face up to look at him.

He smiled meanly.. "your very beautiful comet.." he said.

He went to my face and licked my tears away. He then went to my neck and bit it. He kept on nibbleing on my neck and traveled them down to my collar bone. He licked it too and bit me. He then licked and slightly bit my nipple (I'm so sorry I really don't like typing words like nipple) I shivered. He put his hands on my waist and brought me onto him. He slowly moved me on and off his lap. He grinded against me as I whimpered not liking the sensation. He took one look at me and then at my crotch.

Oh no...

He wasn't going to do it was he..?

"Take them off.." he said. I looked at him with wide eyes and slowly took off my pants.

"And the boxers.." he said.

I looked at him again feeling embarrassed getting naked in front of him and feeling weird because this is Just for his satisfaction. I did and guickly covered my dick with my hands. I looked at the ground not wanting to see eclipse's perverted reaction.

"Now come here sweetie~" he said holding out a finger and curling it to tell me to get over to him. I took short steps to him and still covered it with my hands.  I looked up to him to see he also took of his pants. I then walked up to him like he asked.

"Give me your hands~" he said. I did with more tears going down my face.  He took a rubbing from one of his wrists and tied them around both of my wrists. He took my hands and intertwined them as I pushed me into a wall putting my arms above me. I looked up at him. He put another hand behind my back and pressed myself on him. He kissed me more enjoying my suffering. He then took the hand from my back and put it on my dick. He rubbed it up and down. It felt so weird..

He did it for a while making me moan and whine.  I then came into his hand. He took his hand and licked it all off his hand.

He then sat dowm and made me sit down in his lap. He immediately turned me around and angled me. He then put himself inside me. I whimpered..

"S-stop.."

"I-it h-hurts.."

"No.. n-no.."

"Please.."

He only went faster and harder. I guickly began to cry and scream for help while eclipse covered my mouth. I screamed... As hard as I could until my vocal cords break. But it didn't work..

Finally he came.

He pushed me off him and I laid on the ground crying. He went to me after he got dressed. He rubbed my arm.

'you were such a good boy~ don't worry.. we will have more of these~.." he said.

He then left me on the ground crying in my knees.

__________________
Me (author):
Hiiii!!!! I really hope for people who read this that you liked it! Anyways! I just want to say that I have never gotten s a ed before. If I ever do something wrong tell me!

Anyways have a good day/night!

1187 words! :}