chapter 9: climax

Me (author): hi!! Hope y'all are having an excellent day!!

⚠️Warning: arguing, angst and sexual themes as usual!⚠️

______________
Comet's pov:
My dads let me go back to the pizza Plex. But this time I HAD to go in parts and service. It was time for me to get my thighs fixed. I had to wear some type of clothes so that when I walk it doesn't hurt as much.

I waited in parts and service. Scared. At least my dignity wasn't tooken by me having to be naked. My dad said if eclipse comes in that I call him straight away.

I'm not going to do that..

I'm standing up for myself..

I then waited patiently for Oliver but surprise, Surprise, eclipse was there but not looking happy.

"What did you do?!" Eclipse said.

I shook me to the bone but I'm not a chicken...

Not anymore..

"Do you mean.. what you did?!" I said.

"I told you to keep your mouth shut! But guess what you can't even do that! I have you satisfaction... By fucking you! You should be thank-" he said before I interrupted.

"I don't give a FUCK! I DONT GIVE A FLYING FUCK! I DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOUR STORY! ALL YOU DID WAS TAKE MY VIRGINITY! YOU DIDN'T GIVE ME FUCKING ANY Satisfaction!" I said madly.

"But i-" he said.

"NO BUTS! THE ONLY REASON YOU FUCKED ME OVER IS BECAUSE YOU WERE FUCKING HORNY! ALL THE TIME! YOU TREATED ME LIKE A FUCKING SEX TOY! YOU NEVER LOVED ME.. YOU LOVED MY

BODY!!!"

I said finally letting all my emotions out.

"Ohh you really going to get it!" He said slapping me.

I stumbled.

"Yes I used you! You were and will always be my toy if I so choose to use you again!" He said putting a hand on my neck.

I couldn't breath. I let out a last breath..

"NO!" I said kicking him back in the balls.

He went back holding his crouch and I stepped away. I saw a sharp tool and picked it up.

He looked up. I started stabbing him with it not holding back..

He caught it with a hand and stabbed me in the leg.

I tried desperately crawling away before he stepped on my other leg. He was holding his shoulder witch I stabbed the tool in earlier. He tried talking as oil fell from his mouth.

"I'm going to kill your family! Then im going to kill you! Or I could just use you so much that you die of exhaustion-" he said.

Oliver busted in.

"Tazer! Tazer! Tazer!"she said.

"What the fuck does that mean-" he said before he fell on the ground by being tazed.

I tried lifting myself up.

"Comet! Are you ok?!" She said.

"Ya I'm goo-" I said as I threw up oil.

"Oh my God! Your loosening blood!" She said picking me up and putting me in the room.

"Un going to call your dad!" She said.

I heard something in the lines of

Help

Loosing blood

Probably

Die

I passed out.

______________
Oliver's pov:
I look at comet.

He was gone..

"No! This can't be happening! I got this! I just need to fix him again!" I said as tears started forming in my eyes.

Solar charged through the doors.

"The oil! I have oil!" He said.

"I have parts!" Earth said.

"Just save my baby boy!" Ruin said.

"It might be too late!" I said putting my hands on my face.

"Don't say that! Get up! We have work to do!" Solar said.

I got up because of the motivation we than began to guickly fix comet. We guickly welded parts together. We made sure that comet had enough oil and that he would be alive.

(Later)

We then finally put him back together.

I pressed the turn on button...

Nothing..

I pressed it again..

Nothing..

"No.. no.. no. No! He can't be! He not dead!" I said holding myself together.

Everyone was there just waiting for comet to wake up.

"WHAT?!" Ruin said.

"He's gone?!" Solar said.

"No! It wasn't his time yet.." moon said crying now.

"M-me and him were going to try nitting.. I didn't even get to so good bye.!" Earth said crying.

"What..?" Sun said softly.

Lunar was just guietly crying in the corner think about how someone in his life had actually died.

"My brother is dead..?" Star said with a surprised look and hugged her parents crying.

"Dad..?" I heard someone say.

Everyone's heads turned to se comet alive.

"Comet!" Everyone said in unison.

______________
Comet's pov:
Everyone surrounded me even moon and gave me kisses hugs and overall them just being so happy to see me. I hugged back knowing the dreadful though that I died. I cried as well tears of joy and kissed nad hugged them back.

Finally they all let go of me.

"What are we going to do with him?" Star said looking at eclipse.

"Stab! Stab! Stab!" Said lunar stabbing the living hell out of eclipse. Even though it didn't do much.

"I'll deal with him.." said moon smiling.

Eclipse took one look at moon and was frightened.

He moved in the rope he was tide in.

"Wait actually one thing real guick!" I said going over to eclipse.

He looked at me.

I have him a kiss on the cheek.

"Why?!" He said.

"I forgive too easily eclipse..but I hope you die a slow, painful death.." I said getting up.

I went with my parents and moon took eclipse. He is probably dead now..

I went in my house glad that I get to see another day in here. I remember that I was with my sister for the rest of the afternoon and we had a big party with everyone that I lived.

_______________
Me (author):
This book is about over now.. we only have the prolog an that's it.. I can't believe this story is over.. if y'all want me. To make a book about star than say yes. If not than say no. Whatever answer wins the empolog will be different. So choose wisely anyways have a good day/night!