1. The Blood

The cold breeze along with the moonlight made the place very calm. Afrin was in deep sleep. Suddenly his phone rang. He thought that it was the alarm. It was still dark when he opened his eyes and he could see the moon. He answered the call it was none other than his friend Rohit.

Afrin asked him,"Why did you call me at this hour, man??". The time was around 4:30 a.m. He replied,"Machaan(Dude), Abishek anna(elder brother),Babu,Kiran and I planned to sleep in Selva's room yesterday. We weren't able to sleep, so we planned to play Ouija board.

Afrin frustrated, asked him," What do you want me to do?". Rohit said," Let me complete!!". Afrin angrily told him to continue.

He continued," At first we all kept our thumb fingers over each other's on a one rupee coin. Then Kiran questioned whether there was any ghost in the room?". The coin started moving towards the direction which was marked YES.

Babu asked Abishek anna whether he moved the coin. Abishek anna smiled. Then we all took our fingers from the coin. Selva stood up from his place,went and took a pin. I asked him what he was trying to do. He poked his index finger with the pin and kept a drop of blood on the coin which was placed at the center of Ouija Board.

Within a second,the coin was lifted above the ground and started shaking. We were all panicked and all of us moved towards each corner of the room. The coin was thrown over Selva on its own. All of a sudden,our room door was knocked by someone. We thought that it might be the warden. Selva opened it. No one was there. We closed it. Again someone started knocking the door. Selva opened it. No one was there. So we closed it. Again the sound began. We all panicked.

Kiran pointed one end of the room where Selva was standing. We all turned our head towards the direction. There was a black figure behind Selva.

Hope you guys enjoyed this part. Next part will be updated as soon as possible. Please vote, comment and support ♡.