8. Their past (Last part)

Selva's history

Subsequently, it was revealed to us that Selva's ancestors practiced black magic. However, his grandfather transitioned to Christianity and ceased the practice of black magic.

Nevertheless, their neighbors continue to engage in black magic activities. On occasion, upon opening their entrance gate, they have encountered bloodstains left by their neighbors.

Selva became a target for a spirit due to his family's history of being susceptible to possession. And also he was the one who kept a drop of blood over the coin while playing Ouija board.

Selva promptly informed his parents about these unsettling occurrences.

In response, his parents visited numerous churches to pray for protection. They also provided him with a blessed cross to keep around his neck at all times.

Thomas's history

When Thomas was a young child, his mother, who appeared to be possessed by a ghost, made an attempt to harm him. She eventually regained her senses.

After that incident she avoided being alone with her own son out of fear that it could happen again.

Despite her precautions, another incident occurred when Thomas was 12, but thankfully his family intervened to save him.

Concerned for his safety, his mother sent him away to study far from their hometown.

However, a similar occurrence happened recently due to someone else's actions, prompting his parents to keep a close eye on him and ensure his safety.

The death that followed

Fortunately, after all these troubling events, nothing of the sort has happened since.Readers, in addition to playing Ouija Board on one of the Saturdays, Selva's grandma passed away the following Saturday.

Abhi Anna, a football player, was involved in an accident the Saturday after Selva's grandma's death. Abhi Anna sustained leg injuries and he can't play again.

The next Saturday after the accident, Babu's mom died.

Following Babu's mom's passing, Kiran's grandpa also died on the following Saturday.

This is based on a true story that was shared with me by one of the victims.

Indeed, they possess evidence in the form of a video recording capturing the sound of knocking on the door by the ghost.

Please do not engage in these types of activities.

THE END ♡‿♡

Thank you all for reading and supporting 。。。

Readers please vote, comment and support ♡