𝗩𝗢𝗜𝗖𝗘 𝗟𝗜𝗡𝗘𝗦

༻༺━━━━⁎∗.*.∗⁎━━━━༻༺

IDLE ANIMATIONS

#1: with the help of your anemo vision, you let the wind levitate you. You sit as you float in the air while playing a long melody with your flute.

#2: You made an anemo orb appear on your fingers, playing with it as it floats around before disappearing.

(Matching with Xiao's idle animation)

༻༺━━━━⁎∗.*.∗⁎━━━━༻༺

𝗩𝗢𝗜𝗖𝗘 𝗟𝗜𝗡𝗘𝗦

༻༺━━━━⁎∗.*.∗⁎━━━━༻༺

HELLO
__________
"Oh... Hello... My name is Wei Feng. I see you visited Cloud Retainer's abode once more. I-I do see you visit here, I just never had the courage to meet you in person..."

༻༺━━━━⁎∗.*.∗⁎━━━━༻༺

Good Morning
__________
"Good morning traveler. I hope you will have a fortunate day... Which means you must avoid me, I don't have the best luck..."

༻༺━━━━⁎∗.*.∗⁎━━━━༻༺

Good Afternoon
__________
"I'll be collecting some almonds... Will you join me? We can make Almond tofu together for Xiao..."

༻༺━━━━⁎∗.*.∗⁎━━━━༻༺

Good Evening
__________
"Liyue's lights looks so magnificent as always, I hope you enjoy your stay here."

༻༺━━━━⁎∗.*.∗⁎━━━━༻༺

Good Night
__________
"Bless your night traveler, and have sweet dreams... If you have trouble sleeping I won't mind playing a few tunes for you."

༻༺━━━━⁎∗.*.∗⁎━━━━༻༺

Favorite Food
__________
"I do love Jade Parcels, I would make it for Ms. Winter when she wanted some. But other than that any food is fine."

༻༺━━━━⁎∗.*.∗⁎━━━━༻༺

Least Favorite Food
__________
"Anything... Seafood... Anything.. please don't serve me."

༻༺━━━━⁎∗.*.∗⁎━━━━༻༺

Chat: Flute
__________
"My flute? Oh. It was made by two Archons, the Geo Archon himself and Anemo Archon. Years back I visited Mondstadt and felt the presence of the Anemo Archon in his... Human form. I asked him if I he could teach me how to play the instrument, he was so nice and I've always played it ever since. Mostly when I spend time with Xiao. Years later in training, Rex Lapis and Barbatos gifted me the item. I feel so blessed because of it."

༻༺━━━━⁎∗.*.∗⁎━━━━༻༺

About: Cloud Retainer
__________
"Master took care of me...  Believe it or not I, myself am a few hundred years old. But I slept within her mountains for as long as I can remember, I woke up and Liyue looked so different. Master assured me that everything is fine..."