༻𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗢𝗡𝗘༺

༻༺━━━━⁎∗.*.∗⁎━━━━༻༺
𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗢𝗡𝗘 :
ᴏɴᴇ ᴡʜᴏ ɪꜱ ᴛɪᴍɪᴅ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏꜱ ʜᴀꜱ ᴀ ᴘʀᴏᴛᴇᴄᴛᴏʀ.

ᴏɴᴇ ᴡʜᴏ ɪꜱ ꜱᴛʀᴏɴɢ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏꜱ ʟᴏᴏᴋ ᴀꜰᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ᴄʜᴇʀɪꜱʜᴇᴅ ᴏɴᴇ.
༻༺━━━━⁎∗.*.∗⁎━━━━༻༺

༻༺━━━━⁎∗.*.∗⁎━━━━༻༺

"Please don't hurt me!" The girl squeaked as she ran around the forest, holding apples in hand while avoiding the hilichurls chasing after her.

'I have get these back to Wangshuu Inn'!

She thought.

Wei Feng sighed in frustration before playing a tune on her flute, with the power of the anemo she let the apples levitate themselves with the help of the small air current.

Return back to face the hilichurl she targeted the one with the crossbow and sending power attacks to it. After dealing with each one by one, she didn't noticed the Mitachurl behind her.

Suddenly, she felt the sharp rush of wind slicing pass her. Dark and light blue green particles appeared before her eyes and the sound of a polearm making contact with the axe was heard.

Behind her was an Adepti, with short dark bluish hair with light green streaks, holding a Jade Spear with a mask placed on his hip.

He quickly pushed the Mitachurl away with great strength and wrapped an arm around Wei Feng's waist teleporting above a tree branch, handing her the apples the Adepti jumped down and finished off the two Mitachurls.

Meanwhile Wei Feng hugged her legs and the apples as she waited for her friend to finish the job. Guilt rises to her when she noticed the Yaksha did all the fighting, while she brings constant trouble.

The Adepti came back and helped her down the tree and walked side by side back to the Inn.

"I'm sorry for causing you much trouble Xiao, I'll bring you more bad luck if you continue to join me." Wei Feng mumbled sadly with a pout.

The Adepti Xiao just frowned at her before he scoffed, "You don't have bad luck, Wei. Don't believe what those mortals says about you."

"B-But—..."

"Enough. If I hear another word about your so called 'bad luck', I don't care. I'll always stand by your side."

Wei Feng just sighed and entered the wooden elevator in the Inn.

"I'm sorry for being a burden." She said bowing slightly.