༻𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗪𝗢༺

༻༺━━━━⁎∗.*.∗⁎━━━━༻༺
𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗪𝗢 :
ᴏɴᴇ ᴡʜᴏ ɪꜱ ᴛɪᴍɪᴅ, ᴄᴀɴ ꜱᴛɪʟʟ ʙʀɪɴɢ ꜱᴍɪʟᴇꜱ.

ᴏɴᴇ ᴡʜᴏ ɪꜱ ꜱᴛʀᴏɴɢ, ᴡɪʟʟ ᴘʀᴏᴛᴇᴄᴛ ᴡʜᴏ ꜱᴍɪʟᴇꜱ.

༻༺━━━━⁎∗.*.∗⁎━━━━༻༺

༻༺━━━━⁎∗.*.∗⁎━━━━༻༺

Adeptus Xiao sat quietly on a spacious tree branch in Wangshuu Inn... With Wei Feng sitting behind him making tiny braids on his hair which he didn't mind.

The soft touch the Wei Feng gives the Yaksha makes him feel at ease. He wanted to feel something like this for eternity.

When the girl was done she planted her chin on Xiao's shoulder overlooking Liyue in front of them, Xiao subconsciously leaned his head towards her as they relaxed.

"Shouldn't the Yaksha be going around and slaying some demons?" Wei Feng question, the said Yaksha just scoffed before side-eyeing her. He knows that she knows the reason why he isn't fighting demons, one there aren't any big threats, and two Wei Feng was with him. Simple.

Xiao felt Wei Feng yawned and snuggled closer to his neck, but the Yaksha noticed she would feel uncomfortable in this position. Careful moving her he insisted on letting her sit on his lap while she naps softly. Ever since the wars they've experienced years ago, she would constantly get tired. Making the timid girl sleep more than before.

He still remembers the words that Cloud Retainer told him when he allowed Wei Feng to leave her abode.

"One who is delicate will not be as strong as jade. Yaksha, One must ask this favor. One who is strong must protect the one who can be broken easily."

He noticed how weaker she is than before, he must know why she has been greatly affected. He should be the one feeling more pain than her, but why is it the opposite?

༻༺━━━━⁎∗.*.∗⁎━━━━༻༺

"Rex— Zhongli, I'm curious about something." Wei Feng questioned when she braided(again) Zhongli's long amber brown hair, and the Archon smiled at her actions.

'She never changed.'

"And what is the question that made you curious?" He asked, taking a sip on his tea.

"Why is Xiao so fond of me?" She asked, Zhongli  froze in the middle of taking a simp on his drink. His gaze fell to Wei Feng.

Even years after taking in Xiao, he noticed how he easily attached himself to Wei Feng. So it must be fated then. Zhongli smiled and looked away, "The answer to that question must be answered by you."