༻𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗛𝗥𝗘𝗘༺

༻༺━━━━⁎∗.*.∗⁎━━━━༻༺
𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗛𝗥𝗘𝗘:
ᴏɴᴇ ᴡʜᴏ ʜᴀꜱ ꜰᴏʀɢᴏᴛᴛᴇɴ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏꜱ ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ.

ᴏɴᴇ ᴡʜᴏ ᴘʀᴏᴛᴇᴄᴛꜱ ᴡɪʟʟ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʜɪᴅᴇ.

༻༺━━━━⁎∗.*.∗⁎━━━━༻༺

༻༺━━━━⁎∗.*.∗⁎━━━━༻༺

"Don't be shy~ Wei Fang. Don't you wanna try laying inside the coffin for experience?" Hu Tao teased the Adepti who was covering her face with the long sleeves of her robe.

"N-No... Thank you..." She whispered before turning around only to get greeted by Hu Tao again and started to bombard with thousands of questions.

Having enough of her constant teasing, she let the wind rise and pushed Hu Tao away with the strong force of the wind, perfect timing the Yaksha appeared before her and lifted her up bridal style and teleported away. Swoosh.

The brunette let out an annoyed huff before entering the funeral parlor. A chuckle of an old man was heard inside, amused by his boss' failure.

Meanwhile the Yaksha laid his head on Wei Feng's lap as she picked up some flowers laying around them.

"C-Can I put some flowers?" Wei Feng muttered to Xiao who clearly heard the quiet words.

He opened his eyes, "On where?"

Wei Feng blushed before pointing at his blueish/greenish locks. "Here..."

Xiao's eyes widened feeling flustered at her request, but quickly hiding his face by looking away and scoffed.

"Tch, do whatever you want. I don't care what actions you may do." He said.

'That's a lie, he does care.' Says author.

The girl smiled before beginning to place some colorful petals on his hair with no care in the world, one of the things that they both enjoy is their time together. Both of them can be as carefree as they want, where no one would stop them. Where Xiao is not acting like a Yaksha, where Wei Feng is not afraid of the person before him.

Some people may fear the Yaksha, but Wei Feng is the opposite. Instead, she looked up to him. How she wants to learn how to do combat because of him.

But to Xiao, he wants to learn how she managed to make him feel at peace with a simple melody.

༻༺━━━━⁎∗.*.∗⁎━━━━༻༺