CHAPTER FIVE

JULIANA’S POV

“Mate is with someone else.” she said weakly.

“Wait, what do you mean by mate is with someone else??” I asked, still groaning in pain.

“He never rejected us Julia and so whenever he is with another woman, we are going to be in intense pain.” she said.

“What did we do to deserve this kind of punishment?” I said groaning as the pains I felt became more intense.

I noticed my wolf didn’t say anything anymore and I could barely feel her presence.

The pain was so excruciating that I felt weaker and weaker until I welcomed darkness.

“Juliana, Juliana??” someone called as I was shaked repeatedly.

“Am I dead??” I asked in confusion as I squinted my eyes open.

“No dear, you are not…..what happened to you??? I have been trying to wake you up for a while now and I was worried.” Rita said.

“I am fine Madam.”

“Well if you say so…it is morning already and you have to serve the Alpha his meal.” she said.

“Morning already?” I asked as I came back fully to my senses.

It could only mean that I passed out throughout the night.

As I remembered what my mate did to me and the pains I was in last night, I grew angry and hurt.

“Freshen up dear and come meet me up in the kitchen.” she said as she walked away.

I pulled my clothes and looked at my stomach but was shocked.

I saw purple marks like bruises and when I tried to touch them, it stung like hell.

“shittt.”I hissed as I tried touching my stomach.

“Mate did this to us.” Ella said.

I was glad to hear from my wolf but her presence was weak as I could barely feel her.

“What happened last night?? Why did you go??” I asked.

“The pain was too much for us to bear Julia.” she said.

“Is this how we are going to continue like this…and pretend like nothing happened whenever we are with him??” I asked.

“We have no choice Julia…he is mate and we can’t disobey or disrespect him.” she said.

I freshened up but with so much difficulty as I felt the pain in my stomach all over again as soon as water touched my body.

After putting on my clothes, I went into the kitchen.

“Good morning Julia…did you sleep well??”Juiet asked.

How could I tell her that I couldn’t sleep well when my mate was with another woman causing me intense pain.

“I slept well Madam, thanks for asking.” I said, forcing a smile.

“That is good…anyway Alpha has a guest with him at the moment but he isn’t in his room but in the guest room so take this and serve it to them.”

“Guest room?? Why??” I asked.

“He doesn’t allow his guests into his room, that is all you need to know.” 

“Okay Madam.” I said as I took the food in a tray and walked down to the guest room.

I knocked on the door of the room as soon as I got there.

“Come in.” the lady in the room said.

I walked in and could see my mate and the woman lying down all loved up in the bed.

I looked at my mate and could see a smirk on his face as I quickly looked away.

“Good morning, this is your breakfast.” I said as I stood before them staring at the floor.

“You can get out now.” she said.

“What??” I asked.

“Are you as deaf as you are dumb??? I said you can get lost!!!” she screamed at me.

“Yes Madam.” I said as I quickly walked out of the room as I shut the door behind me.

Tears rolled down my face while walking back to my room as I could never imagine that my mate would allow another woman to disrespect me like that.

I went back into the kitchen but made sure I wiped the tears off my face before doing so.

“When was the last time you ate dear??” Rita asked.

“Well I can’t remember Madam.” I said.

“No wonder you look so pale…come and eat something and rest a while before we make lunch.” she said.

I was indeed glad that there was someone in the house who cared about me to some extent.

“Thank you Madam.” I said.

As soon as she gave me food to eat, I instantly felt sick to my stomach.

I tried to eat enough but I just couldn’t eat anymore after having two spoonfuls.

“Are you okay?? You don’t seem to like the food.”

“No Madam, that is not the case at all.” I said.

“Then what seems to be the problem dear??” she asked.

“I just don’t feel so good Madam.”

“Really?? Do you feel sick?? Do you want to visit the pack clinic??” she asked with a concerned look on her face.
“I will be fine Madam…I just need a little rest.” I said as I smiled a bit.

“Are you sure?? Because you really don’t look so good Julia.”

“I promise Madam I will be very okay when I have a good sleep.” I said.

“Alright just try to eat more and go rest for now.” she said.

“Thank you.”

I tried eating more spoonfuls but the more I tried, the worse I felt and so I left the food and just went back to my room to rest.

“Moon goddess, I am so tired…first I lost my parents and sister and now I am stuck in the pack of a monster who you gave me as a mate….I know I don’t have any right to question you but I am honestly tired now.” I said as I burst into tears.

“Don’t cry anymore Julia, everything will be fine.” Ella said.

“How can everything be fine Ella, I don’t want to be here at all.”

“I know Julia…I know.” she said as I could sense her sadness.

Suddenly the pain I felt last night came back again and this time around it was worse.

“He is doing it again Ella…make it stop.” I said as I held my stomach and groaned in pain.

I walked out of the room as quickly as I could and struggled to walk to the guest room while holding my stomach in pain.

“Make it stop…please…make it stop.” I whispered as I knocked on the guest room door repeatedly.

I suddenly fell on the floor as I saw dots and inaudible voices as I welcomed darkness.