CHAPTER FIFTEEN

JULIANA’S POV

“Not so fast, stranger.” 

I looked from his toe up to his head as I saw Zina’s brother standing in front of me.

“Hello brother.” Zina said.

“I remember telling you countless times not to speak to strangers.” he said to Zina.

“She isn’t a stranger but a friend, brother.” 

“A friend that I haven’t seen anywhere before.”

“I am sorry…I am kinda new here and I apologize for the disturbance.” I said.

“What is your name??” he asked.

“Juliana.” I said in almost a whisper.

I looked at him from head to toe slowly without being noticed and he had this intimidating look and attitude.

He was a lot more handsome than Aziz and even though he looked intimidating, he was kind of more approachable unlike Aziz.

“Hmm Juliana…well, I welcome you to Crimson Moon Shadow pack…I am Dwatt Hunter, a warrior in this great pack.”

“Thank you.” I said.

“Who do you stay with??” he asked.

“Brother!!?? Is there any need to interrogate her like this??”

“Be quiet Zina.”

“Well to answer your question, I stay with the Alpha and I work there as a house cleaner.” I said.

“Hmmm….okay..has he told you the rules of anyone who stays in his pack house??”

“Rules?? What rules aside from not calling his name??”

“Well everyone staying at his pack house has to be trained to know how to fight in case something unexpected happens.”

I suddenly burst into laughter.

“Is what I said funny??” Dwatt asked.

“No sir it’s not…but I want to get something…are we training to defend ourselves or to defend the Alpha??”

“Well it depends….it can go either way.”

“If I am training to defend the Alpha then I am sorry I refuse to train myself.” I said in almost a whisper.

Zina chuckled as she heard what I said.

“Come again??”

“Nothing…I have to go back now…when does the training start?? I asked.

“As early as tomorrow because I have others joining me.” he said.

“Alright.. Thank you…Zina, I’ll see you tomorrow okay?? Thanks for being nice to me.” I said as I hugged her.

“Ohh it’s nothing Julia.” she said as she hugged me back.

I smiled and walked back to the pack house and as soon as I got there, I heard shattering of glass and some commotion happening inside.

“Is this our que to run and never look back?? Ella asked.

“Running away is not an option Ella.” I said as I walked inside the house.

“Where the Fuck is she!!! So you all don’t know when he walked out of the pack house!!!” Aziz yelled.

I knew Immediately he was talking about me and as soon as his angry eyes met mine, he growled.

“Everyone leave!!!” he yelled.

The bodyguards and the cook around all scurried away in fear.

He walked towards me like a hunter who was stalking it’s prey as his eyes switched colors randomly.

“Where were you??” he asked as he growled slowly.

“I took a stroll around the pack.” I said.

“You took a stroll, without my permission??”

“Do I need your permission to take a stroll around the pack, Alpha?? I asked.

He suddenly grabbed my hand so tight that it stung and dragged me along with him.

“Let go of me, you are hurting me!!!” I said as tears gathered in my eyes.

“Shut the fuck up!!” he yelled as he continued dragging me along with him.

We passed by his room as the lady I met earlier stood at the entrance of the door of his room smiling at me while he dragged me away.

“Where are you taking me??” I asked in tears.

“I said shut up!!!”

He took me into a basement and there seemed to be a door leading to a room there.

As soon as we entered the room, he let go of hand harshly as he locked the door from inside.

I looked around the room in fear as I observed that it looked like any regular room but it had books and some kinds of weapons there.

“I asked you a question earlier on and the best you could do was ask me a question right back??” he asked.

“I asked a harmless question, Alpha.” I said.

He suddenly held my neck so tight that I was running out of breath.

“L..le..let..go..of…m..my..n…neck..p..please” I said as I struggled to remove his hand.

“You were out of the pack house to go whore around right??? You think I am stupid??”

He suddenly let go of his hold on my neck as I coughed and tried to catch my breath.

“What were you looking for in other men that I, your mate, can't give to you??” he asked as he moved closer to me.

I moved back in fear until I couldn’t anymore.

“Please just let me go.”

“Oh so you want to continue what you were doing?? Looking for men to whore with??”

“I am not a whore.” I said as tears dripped down my face.

“Why don’t you be my whore??” he asked, smirking.

He suddenly moved closer to my neck as he sniffed me making me shiver in fear.

“Your scent drives me crazy Julia…I don’t think I can hold myself any longer.” he said as his eyes darken.

He started kissing and biting my neck slowly and as much as I stood there in fear, what he was doing felt good.

It was the first time I was being touched or kissed like that by anyone and my wolf was going crazy.

Aziz held my waist and pulled me closer to his warmth as he continued biting, kissing and sucking my neck which I was sure was going to leave a hickey.

I moaned out unconsciously as I felt him smirk.

I couldn’t believe I was enjoying the kisses and touch of someone who practically called me a whore some minutes ago.

“Damn the mate pull!!!” 

“All mineeee.” he growled.

He removed his mouth from my neck and pushed me on the bed.

“W..wha..what are yo..you..doing??” I asked as I stuttered.

“Claiming what is mine.”

Good morning lovelies....I know you all want to see some action between the male and female lead...your wait is over😉😉

Aziz regardless of his hatred for Julia can't seem to ignore the mate pull as he wants to claim what is his.

Are we ready for his POV?? Let's see what is going on in his mind..

Watch out for the next chapter.

Don't forget to like, share and comment 🌹❤️