CHAPTER TEN

JULIANA’S POV

“Do you want to tell her or should I, Brother??!!!”

“Brother????!!!” I said as I exclaimed.

“Oh he didn’t tell you he had a beloved Brother???”

“Step F**king brother and let go of her Azel…this is the last warning to you.” Aziz said as his eyes darkened in rage.

“What are you going to do Aziz?? Kill me???”

Before I realized what was going on, Aziz used his wolfspeed and grabbed Azel by the throat as he struggled for air.

“Do your worse Brother, I dare you.” Azel said as he smiled even as he struggled for breath.

I just stood at the corner of the room thinking about how I got my life in this twisted mess of a pack and a family.

Aziz suddenly let go of his hold and Azel dropped to the ground.

“This is a warning to you…do not cross my path or else it will be deadly for you…take your stupid minions out of my pack and the next time you invade my privacy like this, you won’t live to tell the tale.”Aziz said.

“Oh come on now Brother…I was bored and decided to come say hi to you and my beautiful sister in love or is it law??”

“Get out!!!” Aziz yelled.

“Alright…alright…I will leave but I will be back soon…and also Mother wants to see you.” he said as he left.

“F**k!!!!” Aziz yelled out.

I didn’t know if I should go closer to him or just simply walk away at that point.

“Go comfort mate.” Ella said.

“So he would kill me??? None can do.”

“He won’t kill you besides, he seems very relaxed and comfortable when we are close to him..I think it’s our scent.”

I foolishly listened to the words of my wolf and went closer to him and touched his shoulders.

He turned around so fast and looked at me with an emotion I couldn’t decipher on his face.

“Are you okay??” I asked.

“What are you still doing here??? Get out.” he said.

“I…I..I was just trying to make you feel better.” I said stuttering.

“Did I ask you to make me feel better??? And did I also tell you I was in distress??”

“But you looked….”

“I said get out!!! Or are you deaf??!!!??”

“Sorry Alpha.” I said as I walked out of the room in tears.

I needed answers to what happened and the only one who I know could provide the answers was Ma Rita.

I went into the kitchen to look for her but she wasn’t there and she wasn’t inside her room either.

Just as I went outside to check, I saw her arranging some things that got scattered.

I ran up to her and hugged her so tightly for a while.

At first she was shocked but then she had this amazed look on her face which I understood because she was not expecting the hug.

“I thought something bad had happened to you.” I said without breaking the hug.

“Oh my dearest…nothing bad happened…I was even looking everywhere for you but you were nowhere to be seen..I even thought you ran away.” she said.

“Ran away??? I don’t think I can ever run away from the Alpha…and besides I was in his room.”

“You what???”

“It wasn’t intentional I promise…while I was searching for you, I saw his room door open and when I went inside, he was fighting with someone who I found out was his step brother.”

“I see you met Azel.”

“Do you know him???”

She suddenly burst into laughter.

I mentally slapped myself as I realized that I just asked someone who has practically spent almost her life here an absurd question.

“I practically watched Azel grow up here dear.”

“Why are their personalities so similar to each other Ma Rita??”

“How do you mean dear??”

“They are both scary and wicked.”

“What??” she asked as she burst into laughter.

“His brother Azel almost killed me a while ago and the sympathy I got was him yelling at me to get out of his room.”

“You won’t believe me when I say this but the Alpha is a whole lot better than his brother Azel.”

“Well it would take the moon goddess appearing to me and telling me that before I would believe.” I said.

“You really amaze me dear…anyway I don’t blame you if you think that way…the Alpha isn’t a person that can just warm up to anyone but I have seen him act differently with only one person.” she said.

“Really?? How??”

“There is a girl who stays here as well but the reason you haven’t seen her here is because she isn’t around at the moment but she will be back soon…that is the only girl he has ever warmed up to.”

“Who is she to him?? Sister??”

“Oh no dear…I really can’t tell the kind of relationship they share but I am guessing she is his mate.”

“Mate??!!!”

“Well I don’t know for sure dear but I am just assuming they are because of how fond he is of her.”

“They are definitely not mates Ma Rita.” I said as I scoffed.

“And how are you so sure??” she asked as she raised her eyebrow.

“Well… because I doubt he would ever want her to leave his side if she was his mate.” I said hoping she would buy it.

“Well you may be right dear but let us be open minded…anyway she will be back very soon.”

“I hope she dies wherever she went.” Ella said.

“How can you say that Ella??”

“As much as I don’t want any other girl to get close to mate, I know you don’t want that either.” she said.

“I know but that doesn’t mean I wish death on anyone.”

“Well you don’t but I do.” she said as she blocked me out.

“Help me arrange these dear.”

“But how come this whole place is a mess???”

“Whenever Azel comes here, he always leaves this place like this….making it look like the pack was attacked.”

“I have a lot to learn over here.” I said as I joined her in arranging a few things.

After I was done, I also helped ma Rita make dinner but I was too scared to go serve it to Aziz.

After much contemplation, I took the meals and went to his room to serve it.

I looked around and thankfully he wasn’t there and so I dropped the food and went back to my room to eat mine.

About an hour later, I went back into his room to clean up and take the dishes away and as soon as I entered, I saw him lying lifeless on the floor.

“Aziz!!!!” I screamed.

One more chapter for today just for my lovely readers....hope you are enjoying the book??

Leave your comments and don't forget to like 😉🌹♥️