CHAPTER NINE

JULIANA’S POV

“You have some nerves coming into my room Julia.”

I suddenly turned my head and saw Alpha Aziz half naked with just a towel hanging around his waist.

“Oh…I..I…c.came…h..here by mistake Alpha….I got lost.” I said.

“Oh I see…so you decided to get lost inside my room just when I was in the bathroom having a shower.” He said, smirking.

“It was just a coincidence Alpha…I was walking around the house and saw the door open and my curiosity made me come in without knocking….I am sorry Alpha.” I said nervously.

“Haven't you heard the saying that curiosity killed the cat??”

“Are you going to k..ki..kill me Alpha??”

“Kill you??? Oh no I am not….but I am going to make you wish for death my little mate.” He said.

“What do you want from me Alpha??? You refused to reject me and also refused to let me go so what do you want from me??” I asked.

Suddenly, his eyes switched as it became darker in color.

“As much as I don't want you anywhere near me, my wolf and I can't seem to resist you.” He said as he walked closer to me and sniffed me.

“I don't understand Alpha.”

“Your scent drives us crazy and all I think about is reaping off your clothes and claiming you as mine right here and now.” He said as he stared deeply into my eyes making me weak to my knees.

“Can I go now Alpha??” I asked nervously.

“Girl, where are you running to???” Ella asked.

“What do you mean where am I running to??? Can't you see that I am in danger??” I asked.

“What danger are you talking about??? Can't you see the meal standing in front of us??” She asked.

My wolf sometimes chooses the wrongest of times to be horny.

I had to block her out immediately.

“Why are you running away??? Aren't you my mate?? Or have you forgotten the responsibilities of being a mate?? He asked as he kissed my neck slightly.

I felt instant tingles as I grew weak to my knees.

“You liked that didn't you??” He whispered.

“Please just leave me alone….I beg of you.” I said.

He suddenly pulled himself away from me as his eyes switched back to his normal eye color.

“Get out!!!!” He yelled.

“What???”

“I said get the F**k out of here now!!!!!”

I instantly ran to the door and unlocked it and before he could turn around, I zoomed off.

“Did I just reject the advances of my mate??” I asked myself.

“The most foolish thing you have ever done, girl.” Ella said.

“I thought I blocked you out???”

“Jokes on you Julia.” She said.

“Did I do the right thing???” I asked.

“Well I don't think so…now he is going to be with another woman which is going to cause us pain.”

“But I am not ready to give myself to him…he hasn't even accepted me as his mate.”

“Well I understand perfectly well but right now, he seems like he is really angry.” She said.

“Well there is nothing I can do about that Ella…I can't give him all of me until I know he won't hurt me anymore.”

“Alright Julia…if you say so.” She said.

I went back into my room and as I laid on the bed, I thought about my mate in a towel.

My mind went back to how the water around his torso dripped down and I wish I could have seen what was behind the towel.

I shaked my head vigorously as I tried not to think about it.

“He doesn't love us and he doesn't want us.” I chanted inside my head.

Suddenly, I heard some commotion around the house and as I went to check what was going on, I heard some of the workers yelling that the pack was under attack.

Instantly fear gripped me as it brought back memories of how I ended up here.

I searched for Ma Rita all over and couldn't find her and then I did the last thing I wanted to do and that was going into Alpha Aziz's room.

As soon as I entered, I saw him fighting with someone who looked a bit like him.

I am sure they must have felt my presence as they stopped and looked at me.

“Julia, get out of here now!!!” Aziz said.

Before I could take to my heels, it was too late as the stranger used his wolf speed and held me by my throat but not enough to hurt.

“Leave her the F**k alone!!! I am warning you.” Aziz threatened.

“Hmmm this is interesting….I have never seen you defend any girl before…what makes this one special??? Who is she to you??”

“Let her go Azel, I am warning you.” Alpha Aziz said again as he gritted his teeth.

Suddenly he turned me over and placed a silver stake around my neck.

“Julia!!!!” He screamed.

“I ask again, What is she to you?? Another flavor of the month or this one is a bit special???”

“I don't owe you any such explanation Azel….let go of her now!!!”

“For someone whom you haven't seen for a long time, you sure know how to show your love in a strange way??”

I couldn't understand what was going on between them or the relationship they shared but I found their communication strange.

“Please let me go.” I said in a whisper.

“She is a soft one Aziz…and she smells so good.” He said as he sniffed me.

“Let go of my mate!!!!” 

“And that is what I have been waiting to hear from you…so she is indeed you mate…the moon goddess is indeed strange….she doesn't give the one who deserves a mate one and she gives the one who doesn't deserve one a mate.”

“The hell are you saying??? Don't you dare hurt her, Azel.”

“ We both know you don't deserve a mate after what happened a few years ago.”

I instantly noticed the panic in Aziz's eyes as he heard those words.

“Do you want to tell her or should I, Brother??!!!”

Good morning lovelies ♥️
Wish you all a wonderful weekend 🌹♥️