Chapter 4.

I'm sitting at the desk in my room reading though the file Jack printed our for me he also went through some social media accounts of hers printing out anything that he thought I might find useful.

Turns out she is pretty shit at lessons and the only reason she is still there is because her father is paying them off, her father puts a lot of money into the school and is one of the reasons the school is so up to date with everything. Last year her father brought the whole school new up to date laptops.

She has been at the school since day one her and the whole group of friends have known each other since their first preppy school when they were little. She is head cheerleader putting her at the top of the food chain there were a couple of bullying reports not surprising but nothing was done about them apart from a warning.

Been in line for head of the student council since the first year and is one of her proudest moments.

Going through the paper of social media most of it was bragging about what her daddy got her and at this point I see she is a daddy's girl, Rosie and Brooklyn have been on and off for a year now and through private messages that Jack hacked into it seems she has had feelings for him for awhile now... but also sleeping with the head of the football team. 

And I thought I was a busy girl.

She seems to be a gossip and moans about everyone she doesn't like... Spoil brat.

Also, she has a little sister who she also moans about seems they don't get on much.

I start putting a plan together on how to piss her off even more... Become head of the council, I can't cheer for shit so she can keep that place. She wants to play big bully I'll take away her proudest achievement. 

***

We all stand on the doorstep like a happy family all smiling while on the inside I'm still wondering why we are even here. The door opens and Brooklyn's older version is at the door, taking a guess I would say his father.

"Come in please." His father says and we all step into the large foyer and I look around everything is clean and kept in place, It pretty much looked like our house right next door just mirrored.

We all follow Mr Alexander into the living room. "Everyone please make yourself at home, I'll just call my son down." We all take a seat me and Jack on a two seat sofa even though he only took up half of his side and I didn't take much of mine either.

"Brooklyn it's time to come down son we have guests." Mr Alexander says into the intercom at the side of the room that connects to every room just like ours to save you from shouting in the house.

"Thank you all for coming for dinner, it's lovely to finally meet the whole family how was the move?" Mr Alexander asks looking around the room.

"It was fine, thank you for asking Mr Alexander, the new house is amazing." Madison says being the outgoing person she is.

"Oh call me William please." Mr Alexander... William says.

"William it is." Madison smiles at him.

"Your house is lovely." Spencer says sitting next to Madison.