Chapter 16.

Me and Madison are the last ones to wake up the next morning and after getting dressed for school we both walk downstairs to hear voices in the living room, most of the time everyone is in the kitchen eating or getting ready for the rest of the day.

Charles was in the living room along with Jack, Cruz and Spencer who was all sitting on the sofas.

"Oh good, you're here take a seat." Charles says waving his hand down at the sofas.

"Mason says his training is going well with Brooklyn do you agree Penelope?" I swallow and take a deep breath worried about what is happening you could say I was massively on edge, for a few seconds I thought Charles knew about my feelings and was taking us from the job.

"Yeah he is getting pretty good at it now, I mean not our level but he can throw a good punch."

"Glad to hear, Madison anything to worry about?" Charles looks over at her.

"Nope nothing by the looks of its camera's are back to working as normal and there has been nothing out of the ordinary to worry about."

"Glad to here, so Cruz and Spencer filled me in with everything that happened last night Penelope." Charles turns back to me and my eyes widen a little, he knew about Brooklyn taking me to the ballet?

"Jack looked at the CCTV from the ballet and we spotted the woman looking at you and Brooklyn, although she kept her face very well hidden from the view of the camera, we got Cruz to look into who the ticket was bought by and got a Mr Kenny." It's okay they were just talking about the woman nothing to worry about get it together Penelope.

"As far as I could see she was alone." I tell them.

"I'm going to look into more today with Jack's help see if maybe it was his wife or daughter he bought the ticket for." Cruz informs me and I nod my head.

"It does seem strange so keep an eye out in case you see her again if you do inform any of these guys and they will get to you as soon as possible to arrest her for questioning." Charles tells us and we all nod in understanding, we knew something had to be done about her just in case she had something to do with it.

***

Back at school, everything seemed like it was normal, Rosie was talking about Christmas from the dance that she was arranging to secret Santa and something to do with a Cabin.

Maybe I should have been paying more attention, instead, I found myself thinking back to the woman last night. The way she looked at me, she didn't pay any attention to Brooklyn the whole time she was looking at me, she didn't even try to hide the fact she was full on watching me like some kind of stalker.

"So everyone is free this weekend? Friday is open day and we all have Monday off anyway as teachers are having a meeting."

Everyone goes around the table saying they can make it and then everyone looks at me.

"Penelope you free?" Faith asks.

"Um, I wasn't listening sorry." I lean forward giving my full attention to the table.

"Basically are you free this Friday until Monday?" Ebony asks.