Gilligan x Reader

"GILLIGAN!" The Skipper roared. You smiled to yourself and jogged to where you heard the assumed the shouting was coming from.
" Hey Skipper," you smiled.
" Hello Y/N," he grumbled.
" What seems to be to be the problem Skipper?" You asked.
"Gilligan is the problem. I asked him to go get some bamboo for the new supply hut and..." he began.
" Wait, what happened to the original supply hut?" you asked.
Thr Skipper just gave you a knowing look. You nodded and allowed him to continue
" Anyways, so he brought the bamboo and I asked him to drop it next to the original hut, but instead, he hit me on the back of my head, then dropped the bamboo on my feet." he uttered.
" Ha. That's Gilligan for you." you smiled.
"Y/N you have to get that boy umder control. You did a good job of that on the Minnow." he spoke.
"Ok Skipper, I'll go talk to him. But I can't just break away his clumsyness and throw it into the lagoon." you said.
" I know Y/N, but please, jusy say something to him. Anything at all." he pleaded.
"Alright Skipper. Just give me sometime." you said. He nodded.
You went back to hut you shared with MaryAnn and Ginger. MaryAnn was sitting infront of the mirror doing her hair, but Ginger was no where to be seen.
" Hey MaryAnn. Where's Ginger?" you asked.
" Ginger went to Gilligan's hut." she stated.
" Why?" you asked, getting suspicious of Ginger.
" She said she needed to get something from him. A bowel of berries I believe." She assumed.
"Oh." was all you could say. You both knew that Ginger always had a little crush on Gilligan. But he never fell under her 'spell'. Although The Skipper and The Professor did.
You sat on your bed and thought about what you were going to say to Gilligan.
Usually words of encouragement came easlily to you, especially since you had to say them to Gilligan alot. The Skipper was often to harsh on the boy when he goofed up. But you knew that if something ever happened to Gilligan, The Skipper would risk his life to get him back.
As you pondered on what you were going to say to Gilligan, the words flooded into your head immediately. You smiled to yourself.
"Hey MaryAnn, I'll be right back. Do you need any supplies?" you asked.
"Just a grass broom." she said without looking up. You nodded and left the hut.
As you made your way to Gilligan's hut, you heard Ginger's soft voice.
" Gilligan," she spoke, " Are you quite sure it's her?"
" Yea Ginger. I have a crush Y/N.
I always have. She's so beautiful. And so very kind. Especially after The Skipper yells at me." he stated. Thinking that you had heard enough, you barged into the hut.
"Sorry, did I interrupt something?" You asked sweetly.
" Y/N," Gilligan began, "I have a confession to make. I kinda have a crush on you. And well, I was wondering if,you would like to go on a date with me, IF we ever get off this island?"
"Gilligan. Uhh, umm," you swallowed. But you plucked up all the courage you had and answered.
" Sure Gilligan. I would love to go on a date with you." You said as you pecked him on the cheek. He then hit his head on one of the bamboo pillars and you laughed. And Ginger. She just stood with her arms crossed over her chest looking upset but proud.

A/N So what do y'all think? I tried to stay as true to the show as possible, with a few personal twists. I'm open to ideas and such. Have a good night/day!!!!
~Sherlockian Holmes