Skipper X Ginger Grant part II

I was blinded by my love for her. She tricked me. Just like everyone else. I hate her. I hate her. I HATE HER! I hate Ginger Grant. Ginger Grant.

These thoughts echoed in my head as I lay in hammock that night. Gilligan was snoring away, without a care in the world. I miss those days. Not having to worry about everything. And with being shipwrecked and all, you would think that everyone would have a little more mercy on me. I mean, it's not my fault. I'm doing my best. Ginger threw a curve ball at me with her own selfish ploy. Now here I am. Laying in my hammock, thinking about that selfishly beautiful bombshell....

Ginger's POV

"Skipper found out," I whispered to myself, "Skipper found out. What's he going to think of me now? He's lost the loyalty of the Professor because of my selfish plans and now I no longer have the trust of my Captain." (A/N Who else started singing O' Captain, my Captain? I did. Lol.

*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*

"Skipper please, C-can I at least explain?" I stumbled after him.
He came to a complete stop, making me nearly run into him. He turned and stared me down, his eyes reflecting fury and.... pain.
"Ginger, I don't care why you did it and I don't wanna know why. Ginger, I was in love with you. Truly I was. I think I still am. I don't want to ruin that inside me. Just leave me alone. Go argue with the Professor or mess with Gilligan. Don't talk to me." He turned in his heel and started to walk away, when he turned again and spoke. "By the way, Professor never cheated on you. You, once again, believed you were the center of attention and ruined another relationship." He turned and left, leaving me there in the forest, my eyes brimming with tears.

A/N I know it's not done yet,  but I was desperate to get something out to my beautiful readers. I love you guys! Thanks for sticking with me!!!