Gilligan X MaryAnn pt. 2

Gilligan's POV

I had to "drive" the wagon. If that's what you call it. Skipper couldn't control it as it went down the narrow dirt road, so I had to take over. It kind of shocked Skipper that I could do something he couldn't. But, my reputation as a complete klutz didn't let me down. I crashed the wagon. Into a tree. On someone's farm. Skipper took immediate control of the situation. He jumped out of the wagon and ran, only stopping when he realized we weren't following him.
MaryAnn took the lead, since she grew up in Kansas and knew where to go. She's so beautiful when she runs... Her brown pig tails bouncing around, and a free yet wild look in her eyes. Oh, how I love you MaryAnn. If only you felt the same.

2 Hours Later....

We ended up stopping at a small café. Upon entering, we spotted a small table in the corner and we sat down. Of course, Skipper couldn't help but to get in line to order the largest coffee they had. When MaryAnn and I sat down, I felt a little light headed, but that didn't matter. I had to tell MaryAnn how I felt.
But how do I tell her? I don't want to scare her. What if she rejects me? There is that Harold Higginbotham guy that she liked... I shook my head to rid myself of the thought. Shaking my head was a mistake, my head started to feel lighter and I could see black spots in the corners of my eyes.
"Gilligan, are you alright?" MaryAnn asked.
There she goes again. Making sure I'm alright. I nodded, that was another mistake. Dizziness took over and I started to rock my body side to side. She grabbed chin and tilted my face towards her.
"Gilligan, are you sure you are alright?" She asked again.
"MaryAnn, I....." Then, I passed out.

A/N Well? What'd ya' think now? Updates are gonna be slow cause school started and the homework is piling up. I'll work on it as best I can. I ran out of space so I have to do a part 3 for this chapter. Well. Good day/ Night my bluebirds.

~Sherlockian Holmes