Gilligan X MaryAnn Final Part

Gilligan's POV

"Professor?" I groaned.
"Hey, Professor... I had the most messed up dream. I dreamed we got rescued. And that MaryAnn was engaged to this random person. And we crashed her wedding and kidnapped her." I stated.

"Gilligan," a soft, feminine voice said, "It wasn't a dream. You did crash my wedding. You passed out in a cafe while the Skipper ordered coffee. The nurse said it was just dehydration, but The Professor said it was because you weren't quite used to the atmosphere yet. Heh. Heh. They had quite an argument." She laughed, putting her soft hand on mine.

"MaryAnn, is that you?"
"Ha ha. Well, I'm no Skipper, am I?"
"Hey MaryAnn, I have a question. Do you like me?"
"Gilligan, of course I like you, The Professor does too, and Ginger, and..."
"No. Not like that. I mean, do you... do you love me?"
"Gilligan. I--I...."
"It's Ok. I know it's a weird question. I just wanted you to know that I do. Even if you don't. I always have, and always will."
"Gilligan, I'm speechless."
"I know. I'm sorry." I looked away from her, not wanting to see her shocked expression.
How could I be so stupid? Thinking she actually liked me. I should of just kept it a secret.
But then, something I'd least expect happened. MaryAnn grabbed my chin and turned my face towards her. I tried to turn away but she held firm. Then, her lips came crashing down to mine. I immediately melted to her. The kiss felt nice. Not like Ginger's empty kisses. This one felt nice, warm, sweet.
But, with my luck, we were interrupted by none other than Mrs. Thurston Howell III.
" Gilligan, I've brought you some...
Oh, my goodness! It's finally happened!! Oh! I should go. Oh dear. Oh! Thurston! Thurston! Oh! Thurston!"
" Bye Mrs.Howell!!" I laughed. MaryAnn smiled and we picked up where we left off.

A/N I'm BAAAAAAAACKK!!!!!!!!!! *Joker laugh