The gang leader wants me

Chapter 4
Sebastian's pov

I stormed out of the cafe with my gang following behind me, we went inside the black SUV , I was driving very fast, I didnt care right now, all I care about is my Skylar. I passed many red lights, Alec told me to calm down, I didn't listen all I want is my baby girl next to me in my arms.

We reached my house, I went straight inside and shouted "GANG MEETING NOW!" They all obeyed my command and I went inside my office which has leather sofas at the left corner and book shelfs. It even has a beautiful view of London.

When you walk in my office you see my black desk, I sat down and few minutes later my office door opened and in came 35 gang members who will come with me to find my baby girl, including Josh, Carter and Alec.

"Attention all gang members, I have found the one, her name is Skylar Rodriquez, but I have found out that my baby girl is in danger. Some sick fuck is hurting my princess." I heard my gang memebers gasp and mutter to each other.

I shouted "SILENCE!" they all stopped talking and faced towards me.

"We don't know who is doing this to my Skylar but all I care about is my baby girl, so here is the plan, today we are going to her house, we will have 6 guards at each side of the house. No one goes out of the house, got it." As I talked about my plan and waited for Alec to find out where she lives. Alec is my best tracker he can find you in seconds.

I got dressed in my black v neck and I put on my signature leather jacket and my black jeans which has a silver chain on the left side, I got my guns and tucked them in my jeans.

As I went outside I saw all my gang members with their guns and 6 black SUV's, I went in one of the black SUV's with Carter, Josh and Alec. I'm coming to get you Skylar baby.

Skylar's pov

I woke up and took a look at my surrounding, I sat up but oh boy that was a big mistake, when I moved my whole body it was like i was stabbed 5 times. I didn't know why I was on the floor, then it came back to me, my step mum beating me up because I arrived late from work.

I cried because of the pain but also my parents I try to hold back a sob but couldn't. My eyes stung with tiredness I got up from the floor caging my ribs with my own hands and walked upstairs, trying my best ignoring the pain. When my foot hit the top step I heard moans in my parents bedroom, I froze.

"ooooohh yh..baby...faster Jake....ahhhh harder.." I quickly opened my bedroom door and closed it, leaning against the door I cried and cried. Few minutes later I walked up to my mattress and layed down, curled up in a ball and I let the sleep take over me.

I woke up with the sound of my step mum screaming, "LET ME GO YOU FUCKING PRICKS!"

My eyes were wide awake, I was scared I didn't know what to do, a tear escaped my eyes but I had no time to wipe it away because the door knob was jingling meaning someones trying to come in.

I ran in the corner ignoring the burning in my ribs, sat down and rock back and forth, whispering to myself "everything is going to be okay."

I saw light coming in my room, I put my head down and whispered "everything is going to be okay." I could hear the person coming towards me slowly, I then started to shake, tears poured down on my face and my eyes were blurry.

The person touched my shoulder which sended me sparks and butterflys to my stomach? I looked up and saw Sebastian Knight?

Sebastian's pov

Me and my gang including Josh, Carter and Alec walked towards the back door, one of my gang member picked the lock with the tool. We heard a click sound telling us the door has been opened, he silently pushed the door and stepped inside to check if its clear.

He motioned with his head to come in, we all stepped inside, I looked around and noticed we were in a kitchen. I walked further until I reached the living room, carter tapped my shoulder, "boss look at the floor" I looked at the floor and found blood? immediately Skylar came into my mind.

"Guys we split into 2 groups, Josh, Alec and Carter will come with me and the rest of you will go with Joe, All of you need to check every single room, if anyone found Skylar bring her to me and don't lay a finger on her because I won't hesitate to end your life." They all gulped but nodded, we walked upstairs Joe and his group went into a room and we were in another. Few minutes later we heard a unknown female scream, we entered the room and saw that they were tieing them up with duck tape. I told them, "bring them downstairs and tie them to the chairs" they nodded and left.

I heard shuffling in the room next to me, we immediately grabbed our guns from our Jeans. Josh opened the door and I stepped in, when I entered the room the scene infront of me made my heart ache.

I turned my head towards the guys and they had the same expression as me, it was Skylar rocking back and forth whispering "everything is going to be okay," She was shaking pretty badly. She doesn't know it's me because she had her head down, I approached her slowly making sure I don't scare her.

I put my hand on her shoulder, her gorgeous eyes met mine, she whispered "Sebastian" I hugged her never letting go she hissed in pain I quickly let go. She put her hands on her ribs stroking it, when I looked closer I saw she was bleeding.

This angered me seeing my baby girl in pain, "who did this to you Skylar" I asked more like demanded her.

'Uhhhh i i...." I could tell she didn't want to tell me but I'll make sure my baby girl tells me so I can punish the sick bastard.

"Skylar" i warned, she looked down at her hand and whispered, "my parents."