The gang leader wants me

Chapter 14
Sebastian's POV

I heard my phone ring, I picked it up and answered "hello who's this.... Rodger why are you calling me..... WHAT!..... WHERE THE FUCK IS SHE!......alright I'll be waiting."

I got up and punched the wall leaving a huge hole in it, that fucking boy thinks he can steal what is mine, that prick!

He has a small gang, people treat them like shit, he's not even.....

I heard cars parking in my drive way, I ran outside with 2 guards trailing behind me, I saw Rodger getting out of the car. I speed walked towards him "where is she?" I demanded

He bowed his head and then looked up "she's in the back sleeping" I sighed in relief, I walked to where she was and opened the car door.

I saw my beautiful baby girl sleeping peacefully with spike laying his head on her lap, he woke up and looked at me then growled.

I pressed my fingers to my lips to silence him, spike got up and jumped out of the car and sat waiting, let me guess for Skylar.

I picked her up gently and kissed her head in a tender way, I carried her inside and went upstairs to our room, I put her on the bed. I was about to lay next to her but that damn wolf jumps on the bed and curls up in a ball beside her.

Arrgghh stupid dog sleeping with my baby girl, that mother... I was cut through my thoughts by someone knocking on the door.

I opened the door and it revealed John, "hey man I heard what happen, Rodger told me" he said, "that's good man, I was about to call you but didn't have time" I said honestly

he shrugged his shoulders "never mind man, so how's my baby sister?"

"Why don't you see for yourself"

John stepped inside the room and looked at Skylar "where did you get the wolf from?" He asked, "we found him in the back garden"

"What's his name?" I replied "spike"

"Looks like spike has taken your position man" John said whilst laughing, "that fucking mutt doesn't know when to get lost though, he's been really over protective of Skylar and that's suppose to be my job" I mumbled, annoyed.

John shook his head and walked up to Skylar, he leaned down to kiss her head but immediately spike towered over Skylar's sleeping body and growled furiously.

John put his hands up in surrender, "I was just going to give my baby sister a kiss" the wolf stood there for a few minutes then layed back in his normal position earlier.

John pecked Skylar's forehead then backed away, he turned towards me "I see why you hate him" whilst chuckling.

He spoke up "I'm gonna go and tell Carter and Alec about the news and trust me they won't be happy, they'll probably have a anger melt down like I had. By the way when they both come, you might want to hide Skylar" I chuckled but nodded my head.

He went out of the room and shut the door behind him, I stripped down leaving me only with my boxers. I was walking towards the Wolf's side, as if sensing me he turned his head in my direction and got up.

He came near me and put his head in my hands, wanting me to touch him, I stroked his fur which he purred in response, he went to the end of the bed and layed down.

Now I actually like him, I got under the covers and pulled them over us, I shuffled forwards towards my baby girl and wrapped my arms around her petite figure. She stirred in her sleep and turned around, now her head was on my chest and her arms were around my torso, I smiled and pecked her cheeks, few minutes later I let the sleep consume me.

Unknown POV

"Boss how are we going to get her" Aron my gang member asked me, "we were very close guys, if those bastards didn't come and take MY princess away from me, we would have got her."

Everyone started to whisper to each other and I couldn't think straight with them mumbling "SHUT UP" I shouted.

"I know all of you adore her, but this is killing me seeing my girl in arms of another man, especially our number 1 enemy." I paused "tommorow we will get her, all we need to do is plan, Aron what's Skylar's favourite places in that house?"

He stood up "boss she tends to go to the garden's a lot because she loves roses, but we've got a problem"

"What is it?" I said

"There are always guards hanging about and that wolf is attach to her" Aron replied to me

Then an other gang member got up "boss why don't we kill the dog and..." He was about to continue but I slammed my hands on the desk "no, we will not kill the wolf, it means a lot to her and I hate it when she is upset, we'll just put it to sleep" I suggested.

Next few hours me and my gang were planning out, how to get Skylar, I'm coming for you princess.