The gang leader wants me

Chapter 15
Skylar's POV

I opened my eyes and I came face to face with Sebastian's chest, I was tucked under his neck and his arms were around my waist keeping me in place.

I really need to go to the toilet so I tried wiggling out of his hold but suddenly stopped when I heard a huskily moan, I huffed.

"Sebastian" poke "wake up" poke "Sebastian" poke poke, argghh

I looked around the room trying to find something or someone to wake him up, I spotted spike at the end of the bed, I smirked, I'm so evil.

"Spike" I whispered yelled, he looked up and faced me, he immediately jumped up and started to lick my face, I giggled.

"Spike can you please wake up Sebastian" he barked and licked my cheek, he trotted over to him and repeatedly licked his face, "Skylar baby" he said in a deep voice.

He let go of me and I immediately jumped of the bed and I ran to the bathroom, I did my morning routine, I opened the bathroom door but when I stepped into the room I saw spike in the same position when I woke up in the morning with Sebastian hugging him.

I couldn't help but laugh out loud, Sebastian jolted up and looked at me, then he looked down and saw spike with his tongue out of his mouth and his paws up.

He pushed him off the bed with a thud and Sebastian walked slowly towards me in a predator way, I stopped laughing when I saw his murderous look on his face.

I gulped, once he was close to me he pulled me to his chest, "how many times do I have to tell you, never leave my arms" he growled lowly.

"Sorry" I said whilst looking down at my feet, he grabbed my chin and lifted my head up "sorry is not going to cut it this time love" he said.

Next minute I know he picked me up and throwed me on the bed, face first, he walked towards spike and pushed him outside the bedroom door.

He locked the door and then he came to me "turn around" I did what I was told so now my back was facing him.

"What have I told you about leaving my arms" I didn't answer, then he did the unsuspected thing, he slapped my butt, "oww" I screeched.

"Answer me" he said

I was so scared right now tears building up in my eyes but kept my eyes closed so they wouldn't fall down, I replied to him " I I s should n never leave your a arms in c case o of an emergency"

He slapped my butt again "when I slap your ass your going to say yes sir, okay love, do you understand?"

I quickly nodded my head " y yes s sir"

Few minutes later Sebastian gave me 10 slaps on my butt, it hurts so bad and it stings a lot, I bet my ass is beet red.

He layed down besides me, my back facing him, I let my tears fall out silently crying. Sebastian kissed my head and pulled me even more closer to him and wrapped his arms around my waist, he doesn't know I'm crying because I ain't even facing him and I don't want to.

A sob came out of my mouth which I couldn't control, Second's later i felt Sebastian's body on top of mine "love what's wrong" he tried grabbing my chin to look at him but I squatted his hands away.

"Baby girl, look at me" he whispered gently

I shake my head no, it happened so fast, now I'm laying down on Sebastian's lap with my head on his chest, I whispered "you hurt me" and sniffed

His hand took a hold of my cheek which I instantly flinched away from him, I thought he was going to hit me. I looked up at him and saw he look hurt and upset.