Meeting the twins and a suprise (11)

"Push on the count of three and hold for a count of 10 ok read 1,2,3 push." My doctor yells for the who knows how many times I push and hold it for a count of ten. All of the sudden I hear a cry. "Congrats Luna a baby girl. Keep pushing one more to go." She says as she hands my baby girl off to a stand by nurse after letting Hunter come in cut the umbilical cord then kicking him out. I may be pissed at him but I not a complete bitch I did let him cut one of the cord. A few mins later we hear another cry. "Another baby girl the same size as her sis. Luna it looks as tho there might be another baby when I say push push." The nurse tells me as I start to push again. 5 minuets later we hear another cry. "Congrats luna a heathy baby boy." She tells me. No not a boy Hunter's never gonna let me see my son if he finds out. "Don't tell Hunter I don't want him to know he has a son yet take my son into the the hidden room and let Hunter come in to see his daughters." I tell them Jake mind links the doctor and nurses why b/c when we didn't know what the one was I told him this fear of Hunter taking him. The doors open after my son is hidden. "Hey Aria I know we aren't on the best of terms but can I hold my daughters please." Hunter asks me nicely like I said I'm not a complete bitch I'm goona let him see his daughters. "Yes but I got a question for you if I had one girl one boy what would you of done." I ask him as he grabs his daughters from the nurses. "Well I probably would of let you keep him till he was 3 then take him to live with me to train to be an alpha but let you visit him with the other twin. Why are you asking?" Hunter replies with what my worst fear was. "Ok I was just wondering." The wolf council sent a member down to see who gets the twins and when they can visit. "Ok so Aria gets the babies and Hunter you can visit them once a year of your choosing but it will stay the same then the day after there birthday, the night before Christmas and Easter and can have them for 2 days in the summer at your pack." Dolly the council woman tells us as Hunter writes the dates he gets the girls and signs the official paper work along with me then he has to leave. I am handed the triples birth certificates. "Jake how about for the oldest Jillian Rain Manchester the youngest girl Ashlyn Brooke Manchester  and for my son Ezra Hunter Manchester." Jake nods in agreement. Then I sign the birth certificates. Jillian has blonde hair like her dad and Blue-Gray eyes like me Ashlynn looks the same and Ezra has brown hair like me and green eyes like his dad. My brothers and parents along with Jakes come in after Jake mind links them. "Why are there three babies I thought you only had two that's What Hunter said." My brother asks me. "As far as he knows he has two daughter Jillian and Ashlyn. He don't know about his son Ezra I asked Hunter what would of happened if I would of happen if I had a boy and he said you could keep him till he was three then he was goona take him to train him to be an alpha and barley let any of us see him." I reply to him. It wasn't a lie I am scared of what would happen if he found out. I hate him having power over me like this.
-------------------two days later ----------
Today me and the triplets get to go home Jake went out yesterday and got a third car seat, crib, high chair, stroller and baby bag. I ordered some bay clothes online and got them shipped under a fake names I Hunter wouldn't find out. "Jake slow down babies on board." He is driving way to fast for my liking and Ive gotten tickets for driving 50 mph over the speed limit but now we have to remember there are babies in the car. "Sorry I'm just excited." It's November 2nd so they were Halloween babies my birthday is in July. When we get home we take the kids upstairs to their room then head to his room to talk. "Baby girl I gotta ask you something." Jake tells me I wonder what he's got on his mine "So you wanna become official and tell the kingdom that we are dating even tho the kids aren't mine. I don't me we have to get married or mate or anything just stop guys from hitting on you and power hungry girls trying to get the crown say that your are the princess and might become the future queen." He asked me. What is best for me I've seen so many girls get rejected then get back with their mate but I don't want to be one of them. "Yes Jake we can make it official tomorrow." After this I head back to my room and fall to sleep.
--------------------Dream-----------------
I was in a meadow flowers all over the place in different colors I recognize it. It's the same place I was when I meant him I look over and see a 14 year old me talking to a rouge. All of the sudden he grabs her and knocks her out. I wake up and hear someone coming. 'Hey little girl what's your name?' The rouge asks me. 'I am not a little girl I'm 14 for goddess sakes and my name is Aria Manchester alphas daughter.' As soon as I said that I regretted it. The nightmare based off of a memory continues I get to the first time I try to run. 'Naughty girl trying to run away now your gonna get punished' he drags me down to the dungeon. Oh no the other people told me I don't want to go down here. He drags me into a cell and chains me to the wall so my back is facing him and takes my shirt off. All of the sudden there is a sharp sting in my back and look back to see a whip in his hands. For about 2 hours this goes on he un cuffed my then left I sat there screaming in pain this wasn't the last time this happened...
-------------------end dream---------------
"Aria wake up it's only a dream." Jake says shaking me awake. He knew what dream it was I've gotten it a few times sense I've been here. His family found me a couple months after my first whipping. Next thing I know I hear a baby crying. After I wipe my tears I head to the nursery with Jake and pull Jillian out of her crib. "Baby shhh don't wake up your siblings." But nope she just wants them to cry because as soon as Ashlyn and Ezra crying she stops. I change their diapers feed them then rock them back to sleep. "Jake can I come sleep in your room I'm scared that the dream will come back?" I ask him. "Of course baby doll lets go back to bed." He says then we head off to bed.
------------------in the morning-----------
I wake up in Jakes arms and turn around and seen he is still asleep I get out of bed and head back to my room to take a shower and get ready for today my friends are coming over to see the triplets. I put on one of Jakes shirts and a pair of exercise shorts and throw my hair up and head over to Jakes room to wake him up. I walk through the door and head to his closet and get his air horn and sneak over to his bed a put it by his ear and then blew it. He falls out of bed and jumps up looking around to see what it was and sees me laughing and walks over to his closet to get some clothes on. Then we head down stairs and see the queen holding the twins and the king holding Ezra. "Hey mom can you watch the triplets durning the announcement today." Jake asked his mom. "Sure thing honey and you better go get ready it's in an hour." She replies Jake heads upstairs to get ready. "Lily if Hunter approaches you and asked about Ezra can you tell him your watching him for a friend please. I don't want him to find out." I ask her she nods and sends me upstairs to get ready for today.
*************************************
Ok so I wrote this late at night and wanted to get back in to it but want to thank kaylasuazo for adding this book to her favorites. This will not always happen 2 updates in one day but today I wanted to write. What do you think about Aria not telling Hunter about Erza was it the right thing to do or not let me know in the comments thank you.
Vote
Comment
Follow
Wolf🐾🐾