The kiss and the explination(4)

Pic of Hunter above
Song is all about that base

When I woke up in the morning I see Hunter next to me and remember the nite before. Crap, my brothers are going to kill him. Then I feel movement next to me and see Hunter waking up. We get dressed and head down stairs. I look at the time, 7:00 am WTF it's Saturday why did we get up this early.

"What do you want to eat?" I ask him "Pancakes and bacon with oj" he replies. I start to cook the bacon as I start to make the batter for the pancakes. After we eat I head up stairs to take a shower and get ready for the day.

When I walk back down stairs I see Hunter kissing my best friend, I wait to see what he does. I should of known he didn't want me. I was only one of his whores. I clear my throat and they both look up. "Aria it's not what it looks like... she came onto me I swear." Hunter says, like I just saw him making out with her. "Hunter don't... Just don't." I say. Hurt building up in my chest.

I do the only thing I can I run as fast and far as I can. I get to the border before he catches me. He tosses me over his shoulder carelessly and runs back to the house, we are there in only a couple minuets.

When we get back to the house to puts me down but still has a hold of my wrist and pulls me up to my room and shuts and locks the door. "Let me explain please" he begged me and I caved "fine but make it quick." I tell him not really wanting to hear his excuses for being with my ex best friend Kiki.
"I'm sorry she came on to me she told me she was you after putting something into my drink and I didn't notice. When you came in I realized what happened and pushed her off of me you got to believe me I love you way to much to cheat on you I love you and only want you." He says and I see the truth in his eyes and knew what he said was true. "So do you forgive me?????" He asked me looking like a lost puppy. "Fine I forgive but this is your last chance." I tell and warn him.
I look at the clock and see that it is 10:00. Wow I was running for a while. " Stay if you want I'm gonna get ready for bed." Then head in to my closet and grab one of Zay's shirts and change into that and a pair of shorts, then go out to the room. Hunter sniffs the air and growls. "Who's shirt is that." he asked and me being me I kinda lie kinda don't "It's mine and Zay borrowed it the other day after a run." I tell him it is Zay's but he did use it and gave it to me. "And you didn't wash it." he states all well."Ya so maybe I like his sent. We will finish this if you have a problem I'm going to bed you can sleep on the floor there are blankets in the trunk at the end of my bed." I tell him and fall into darkness.

***********THE NEXT MORNING****

I wake up and go take a shower and put sweats on and go back in to my roo and see Hunter asleep on my floor. I walk past him and head down to my dad's office like I was told to last night at like 2am.
I knock on the door then walk in. "Daddy you wanted to see me?" I asked him. " Yes. the king called and requested the pack to come to the castle for a visit but said Hunter could come to." My dad says "when do we leave?" I ask him. "In about 2 hours so go wake Hunter up and tell him to let the pack know and I will let ours know."
I run up stairs and get my suitcases out and start to pack. If you can't tell I'm really excited to go to the castle.
I run up stairs and into my room and start to pack my suitcases then remember Hunter and try to wake him up, but, it doesn't work so I go in to my bathroom grab a bucket of water and dump it on him." WHAT THE FUCK!!!!" Hunter screamed. then looked over and saw me." You needed to wake up we are going to the royal palace while me my family and you if you want. They wanted to see my family and me. So hurry home grab your stuff and come back we are leaving in 1 hour." I tell him, then he takes off out the door. 'This is going to be an interesting trip' I think to my self.

Happy holidays 🎅
Vote
Comment
Follow
Wolf