Meeting in the woods (20)

"Open up the champagne, pop!
It's my house, come on, turn it up
Hear a knock on the door and the night begins
'Cause we done this before so you come on in
Make yourself at my home, tell me where you been Pour yourself something cold, baby, cheers to thisSometimes you gotta stay in And you know where I live Yeah, you know what we is Sometimes you gotta stay in, in Welcome to my house Baby take control now We can't even slow down We don't have to go out Welcome to my house" I turn the Alarm on my phone off and walk over to my closet and put on a black hoodie that belongs to Zay and a pair of sweatpants along with my black Nikes. I put my hair up into a high ponytail then walked over to my balcony and jumped down and ran towards the north boarder where I'm set to meet Landon. Once I get their I see him waiting for me on the other side.
"You came." He said shocked.
"Ya well it's not everyday that I have a second chance mate that's a rouge alpha."
"True..." He sniffs the air and growls "why do I smell that male on you?!?"
"Because I'm wearing one of his hoodies." I reply like its no big deal. This seems to piss him off even more. But before he had a chance to speak I felt the need to puke and ran over to a nearby tree and started to puke my guts out. He came up behind me and held my hair. We heard foot steps coming towards us and he took of leaving me.

"Cupcake what are you doing out here?'' Zay asks me.

"I decided to go for a run and ended up getting sick." I tell him. I go to stand up again and ended up puking again. Zay runs over to me and holds my hair and starts to rub my back. We hear a loud growl. Shit Landon is still close by. Zay sniffs the air and growls.
"Aria get behind me now there's a rouge." Zay says lowly I go behind him slowly. I look over and see Landon come out into the opening.
"Leave now rouge you're trespassing." He growls at Landon.
"No and you can't make me." Landon replies with a low growl. They start to get into a fight. I start to think about why I am getting sick. I know this is the worst possible time with my best friend and mate fighting, but I just realized something.
-----------------------flashback-------------------
Over the past week i have been sick well i have no temp no other symptoms besides vomiting up my guts every now and again and Im also late and Im never late . There is a knock at the door and Hunter walks in along with Jake with a bag. "The pack doctor gave us these go take all 5." Hunter tells me, I look in the bag and see 5 pregnancy test then go into the bathroom and take them all and wait 3 minuets and break down crying after reading the first 2. The boys come in and look at me and read them all and Hunter looks happy?
---------------------end of flashback-----------
Shit I'm pregnant again. Then I do the dumbest thing I could.
"Zay Im pregnant." This causes them both to freeze.
"Who's the father?" They both ask me.
"Zay please don't hate me I couldn't bear it your my best friend and I love you I can't loose you promise me what I tell you next won't make you hate me and you will support me." I beg him.
"I love you too cupcake I promise." Zay replies I take a deep breath and walk over to Landon.
"Landon remember that night at the club?" Zay looks confused at how I know his name.
"Ya why what does it have to do with me?"
"Landon your the father. I know there's no possible way it's Jacobs because we haven't been together since we got engaged."
"You slept with a rouge are you stupid Aria and you cheated on Jake." Zany yells at me.
"Zay he's my mate Landon is my second chance mate and you promised not to be mad or hate me." I said almost in tears. I go to walk back home when Zay grabs my wrist and pulls me into him.
"If he's your second chance mate then I will give him a chance only because I love you cupcake now are you gonna introduce him to your parents tomorrow."
"Thank you Z I love you too and sounds good." I walk over to Landon and give him a hug and peck him on the lips. "Meet me here tomorrow at noon I'll bring my parents and brother the triplets may be with me too bring 3 wolves with you that you want me to meet and I will introduce you to my family. Okay?"
"Ok I will see you soon mate." He pecks my lips then takes off.
"Come on let's go home."
"Thank you Zay and can I have a piggy back ride please."
"Sure Cupcake and anything for you." I jump on to his back and we start the walk back to my house.
---------------------------------------------------
I'm not dead I just had writers block but thought up this chapter and started to write it sorry for the long wait but I will be updating my other books soon. I want to update more when I know people like the book.
So please
Vote
Comment
Follow

Wolf🐾🐾