The Evils

I immediately flew after her, going up hoping for a better view.

I immediately saw her, she was running like a meth head. The power and speed in her strides wasn't human.

Hell, it wasn't Katrina. I'd seen that bitch run and it was like watching an awkward sloth electric slide.

Not pretty.

I immediately dove at her from behind, and landed with a hard thud behind her causing her to tense and stop running.

She spun around like a tornado, her eyes wide and crazed.

"Katrina? What the hell-"

I ducked.

She through a car at me.

Then she tilted her head to the sky and laughed like a fucking maniac.

She had lost all her shit.

And was unbelievably strong.

My eyes narrowed down at her as she continued her fucking villain moment.

"Katrina, I suggest you stop before I have to use force" I growled at her.

Her crazy ass laughing stopped and she snapped her head down at me, like she was possessed.

"You can't stop me!" She sang, she sounded so sure of herself. "I'm invincible, anything you throw at me I can do better!"

She tilted her head and started her fucking laughing again. "MOJO-JOJO MOTHERFUCKER" she screeched as she continued to laugh.

I've created a demon.

The electricity must be causing her to lose her damned mind, I mean this is ridiculous, even I'm not this bad.

"Katrina! Listen we need to get back, your ... Not well" I said looking at her unsure.

I didn't want to kill her ... Yet. But her so psychotic break was starting to piss me off.

I mean this bitch was still laughing.

Her head snapped to me again. The exorcists.

"Take me" she demanded.

I paused, "uh- what?" I asked confused.

Her eyes lit up, "take me".

My mind probably wasn't where hers was at the moment, but her words were making my suit painfully tighter in some areas, especially with the crazy ass villain vibe I was getting from her.

Turn on.

But now wasn't the time to image her bent over, I needed to get her back to my lair to have PonyBoy fix her.

At this rate, when she wasn't talking like that I was likely to kill her.

"You've just been electrocuted, I don't think sex should be on your to-do list" I replied back sarcastically to her.

Her eyes widened, a creepy smile still on her face, "your the only thing on my to-do list" she said an evil smile still on her face.

Yep, definitely not Katrina Justice. She would have tripped, stumbled, and fell over any type of pick up line.

I relaxed, "obviously your not you right now, so how about we just head back?" I asked.

"The only place I want to go is in that suit" she said.

Well that caught me off guard.

I blinked at her, "I don't have time for this-"

She lifted a meter and through it at me, I easily ducked it, but while I was distracted she leap on me and took us both to the ground.

She landed on top, she had an evil smirk on her face as she straddled me.

I tried to push her back, but her strength was almost matched to mine.

She brought her face closer to mine, "come on, show me that cape is just as big at your-"

I grabbed her by the neck and body slammed her to the ground, as I hovered above her.

Her eyes were shinning with happiness, amusement, and mischief. This was the Katrina that I could choke without second thought.

The one that I could slit her neck and fucking twerk in her blood.

"I thought I told you, don't talk about the cape" I looked down at her like a child.

She was clearly amused.

She quickly punched me in the face, a rolled away. She stood up and raised her fist, "let's fight!" She demanded.

She was obviously crazy.

"Let's go home"

"The only way I'm going is if we fight" she said her eyes still sparkling with amusement.

"You've sexually harassed me already don't you think you should stop?" I replied with a sigh.

She was starting to really annoy me, she wasn't herself.

"Wow is the condom going to back out like a little bitch?!" She asked mocking me.

I ground my jaw. Blake, she's purposefully trying to rile you up. She wants to fight you.

"You do realize I'm twenty times strong and bigger than you" I replied back trying to keep my cool.

"I couldn't tell when I was straddling you".

Did she just ... Then she winked at me. She sure the fuck did.

I tried to clamp down on my anger. I don't need to hit another girl.

"Katrina, I'm trying to be nice to you right now, but your pushing me. Let's not forget I'm the villain, your the hostage. It's in my nature to punch the shit out of a girl, let's just keep that in mind before you say anything else" I said trying to keep the hostility out of my voice.

She may not be acting like Katrina, but she sure as hell was annoying me like she usually does.

"I can take the hit, just hit me" she demanded a smirk still on her face.

I took a long breath through my nose.

"No"

"I think I'm the hostage, and your the bitch-"

I sucker punched her in the face. Her head snapped to the side, and she froze.

I looked down at her. She slowly brought her face back towards mine, her eyes wide with shock all playfulness gone from before.

"IT DIDNT EVEN HURT!" She cheered her eyes lighting back up in happiness.

"Okay this isn't going to work" I said walking up to her and pinching a nerve in her neck.

She immediately went down like a bag of rocks. She hit the ground with a hard thud that I knew would hurt when she woke back up.

I could have caught her, but after she talked shit about my cape, I think she deserved the extra concussion.

I lifted her and through her over my shoulder, just about to take off.

"That was quite the show" a voice said as a figure materialized.

It was a woman, and a voice I wish I'd never heard.

"Ana. The hell are you doing here?" I demanded

She walked out of the shadows in her skin tight, blood red suit. She had her mask on that covered her whole face, but left her blond ponytail out.

She looked good, better than good. Which I can't say I'm happy about.

"Blue Doom" she replied back tartly.

"Red Tornado" I said annoyed as I readjusted Katrina's large body.

She snickered. "Is that anyway to treat your wife?" She asked a smirk on her lips.

I glowered, "what do you want?" I asked.

"I'm in trouble, and I need your help" she said.

Katrina's going to castrate me.