Bosom Buddies ... Or Not

"Katrina, we've given you everything that you wanted, now we need your help. Do you understand?" Carson's annoying voice pulled my eyes away from the movie I was watching.

My ice cream spoon dangling out of my mouth, different bag of chips sitting around me, and candy and popcorn surrounding my feet.

I was in heaven.

"What do you want?" I snapped my eyes slowly making their way back towards the television.

He sighed before snatching the remote off my stomach and clicking the TV off. I noticed Daniel was perched on the side of the couch behind him looking at me worried.

After they decided to play Taken with me, we had ended up in Daniel's office building downtown ... a solid two and a half blocks from Blue's.

No where near as high up though, and his office had more of a homey feel to it, then the hardness that Blue's had.

Like there was this huge TV hanging on the wall, a pool table in the corner, and a little arcade around the back near the miniature pool he had placed.

Like I said, I was in heaven.

Well, I would be if these idiots would leave me alone, and let me get back to watching TV.

"We want information, and you are going to give it us" Carson snapped his large slimy hand clamping down on my wrist.

My eyes slowly reached up to his face, "the sky is blue. Pi is 3.14. MyPresident is Black. And because 7 ate 9" I hissed before snatching my way out of his grasp.

His eyes went dark as anger practically oozed out of his skin, "we need information on Blue Doom" he hissed.

I shrugged scooping another pound of ice cream into my mouth, "So? And? What does that have to do with me?" I muttered.

Carson actually turned the color red, as his anger flew out of control, "WE NEED YOU TO TELL US WHAT YOU KNOW ABOUT HIM!" he bellowed in my face.

Daniel's hand clamped down on his shoulder slowly pulling Carson out of my face, "Carson, calm down" he started.

"NO! ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! SHE'S JUST AS BAD AS HE IS, IF NOT WORSE-"

"Probably worse" I nodded in agreement.

"-SHE'S JUST AS MUCH A VILLAIN AS HE IS, AND WE NEED TO TREAT HER LIKE ONE! SHE WAS PROBABLY WHORING HERSELF OUT TO THE ASSHOLE THE WHOLE TI-"

Dear Carson did not get to finish his nasty little sentence, because at that moment my size 8 foot was currently embedded into his ugly ass face.

"THE ONLY WHORE I SEE AROUND HERE IS YOU, FUCKING SHARK TALES!" I screeched at him as he went flying sideways off the couch onto the floor.

Daniel was plain flabbergasted.

No one really saw it coming.

Carson was up quicker than I though imaginable and storming his way towards me, bodily harm probably in his mindset, before Daniel quickly latched on to him and pushed him away from me.

"Carson! Man come on! Snap out of this!" Daniel yelled in his ear as Carson breathed deep and heavy, glaring at me. "Go sit down over there, I got this" Daniel said slightly pushing Carson into the corner where another couch was.

Carson glared at me one more time, before stomping over and slumping onto the couch, glaring at me while he rubbed his jaw.

That's right, you little shrimp.

"Katrina", Daniel's annoying voice cut through my glare pulling my attention to him as he slowly set all my snacks and ice cream away from me.

He moved closer so our legs were touching as he looked me deep in the eye, "We really need your help, just tell us what Blue Doom was planning? Why did he show up at your apartment that day-"