Destruction

I leaned back in the plush seat of the private plan we were on. 

Stuart, the man who had driven our get away boat, was now flying the private plane, taking us directly to the Bahamas. 

We should be landing a less than thirty minuets. 

To say I was shocked that Bonnie was able to pull this off would be right. But what had shocked me more is the desperate to clingy hug Stuart had given Bonnie when we had gotten to his boat. And the only person he spoke to the whole journey? 

Bonnie. 

She was currently in the cock pit with him, talking. 

Aria, Sasha, Trina, Cha, and I were all laid out on the nice seats, relaxing, and getting slightly buzzed with the alcohol from the plane. 

"Okay so what's with Bonnie and Stuart?" Aria asked after tipping back her second drink. 

Cha snickered, while Sasha rolled her eyes, "it's her ex boyfriend, who is about to be her dead ex boyfriend, when Herc finds out. Especially since they barely got together, because of him" she smirked. 

Interesting, "what do you mean-"

Right then Bonnie slammed open the cockpit, quickly shutting the door behind her, before she sighed and slowly walked over to us, before slumping onto the couch next to me. 

"Spill the tea, whore! Who is this Stuart and how did Herc steal you away?" I snickered at her as she looked at me shocked that I knew the information. 

Her eyes narrowed in on Cha, "you big mouthed bitch" she hissed. 

Cha snickered, "oh come on its a pretty cute story!" she laughed devilishly. 

Bonnie rolled her eyes, "yea Herc stole me away ... figuratively and literally when he came storming in on my wedding. The rest is a real fucked up shade of grey ... especially when I realized he was the guy who was constantly flirting with me while he was working on the construction at my office. It was Stuart and I's wedding he crashed and made me miss. Although, now it's my favorite day" she sighed a small smile lighting up her lips. 

"That sounds like a long story" I say shocked. Damn, he took her from her wedding day? 

"At least he wasn't stalking you for three months before he finally made a move, which was stopping a car from rolling over top of you" Cha snickered. 

"Awww so he saved your life first?" Aria smiled. 

Cha's smile dropped, "no, he saved my life after he was the one who threw the semi truck that almost crushed me to death" she deadpanned. 

The girls laughed, but something real was plaguing my mind, "what do you guys know about ... super babies?" I ask quietly. 

The atmosphere immediately changed. 

Trina, bright, smiling, Trina looked like a wilted flower the second the words escaped my lips. Even Sasha had a far away look hit her face. 

Cha and Bonnie winced, like subject was sore for them as well. 

"I-I'm sorry, I shouldn't have even said any-" I stuttered out an apology quickly, but it was Trina who stopped me. 

"What do you want to know?" she asked. I'd never seen pain on her face like I was seeing now. 

"You know about super babies?", I asked cautiously. 

Her face had a far away look on it, "Yes. I have one" Trina smiled sadly as her head looked down.