6

Today I just so happen to get a tad sick so nothing big but my dad made me stay home today just in case.

I texted Emmett letting him know I wasn't going to be in school today.

'Want me to swing by?' He texted me.

'I don't want you getting sick.' -Me

'I'll be fine see you in 10.' - Emmett

I rolled my eyes.

Soon enough I heard my a knock of the door. I wrapped my blanket around me and went downstairs and opened the door.

Emmett stood there holding a bag.

"What's in the bag?" I ask.

"I brought you soup." He said as I let him in.

"That's very sweet of you." He smiled. He kissed my forehead.

"Oh wow your burning up." He commented. "You sit and I'll grab you a spoon." He said. I walked to the couch curled in my blanket and sat down. Emmett soon came back with a spoon.

He handed the cup of soup and spoon.

"Thanks." I said as I stared eating.

"No problem." He said sitting down next to me. I finished my soup and Emmett put the bowl and spoon in the sink. I put on the tv and we started watching movies.

"Wouldn't you get in trouble by your family for ditching?" I ask him. He shook his head.

"My mom knows I'm here, she's the one who made the soup actually."

"Well tell her I said thank you." He smiled.

" I will." I hugged Emmett and he was freezing.

"Oh my god your freezing! Do you want a blanket?" I said. He quickly shook his head.

"I'm fine." He said. I looked him in the eyes and handed him a blanket.

"Just take it." I said. He sighed and took it. I smiled in triumphant. I unraveled myself from my blankets and walked out of the room. I ran upstairs to grab Bella's laptop since I broke my couple months ago. I came back downstairs and turned the laptop on.

I was sitting comfortably on the couch my back against the arm of the couch.

A few websites popped up about vampires.

What in the world has my sister been doing?

I skimmed through it talking about how they drink blood and all this other stuff.

It got me thinking.

Emmett.

He's pale like really pale, his skin is ice cold he's fast, that would explain how he got me out of the way so fast. I never saw him in the sun. Emmett doesn't eat or drink anything as far as I can tell.

Oh come on I sound like a complete crazy person right now!

Vampires aren't real! They can't be. I took a quick glance at Emmett. Are they real? I bit my lip.

"Ariana!" Emmett said. I look up at him. He stared at me then my lip. I tasted blood.

Shit I accidentally bit it open. I touched my lip to see how much blood there was. But it wasn't a lot.

He continued to stare at my lip.

"Are you a vampire?" He looked at me surprised.

"What?" I wiped the blood off with a tissue and put pressure on it until it stopped bleeding. I flushed that tissue down the toilet just in case.

When I came back down Emmett was at the front door.

"Is it true?" I ask him. He looked at me emotionless.

"Are you scared?" He asked me.

Am I scared?

"No." I said firmly. He smiled and walked over and hugged me picking me off the ground and spinning me. I couldn't help but laugh. He set me down and kissed me. I hug him.

________________
Vote/Comment