39

I walk down the steps of the Cullen's residence and to the kitchen. Since I've been staying here a lot they put some food in the fridge for me. I opened the freezer door and start cooking up a hot pocket.

I took a bite of it and eventually got half way through it until I felt something. I placed my hand over my mouth.

"Ariana!" Alice said in panic. I ran to the nearest bathroom and threw up in the toilet.

I felt someone rub my back and held my hair back as I continued to vomit.

After I was done I flushed the contents and sat on the floor of the bathroom.

"Are you okay?" Emmett asked me concerned with Alice behind him staring at me with shock.

"Oh my god." She whispered.

"What? What is it?" I asked her.

"It's not only you." She whispered.

"Alice was the ell is it?" Emmett asked her starting to grow agitated.

"Ariana's pregnant. So is Bella." As soon as se said that she took her phone out and called Bella I assumed.

I sat there shocked as she left.

I'm....pregnant?

"How is that possible?" Emmett spoke my thoughts.

"I don't know." I said. He helped me stand up. He wrapped his arm around me.

"It's going to be okay." He told me.

"I know."
________________
Very short chapter. Sorry about that. Lack of motivation for this story right now.   \_(•.•)_/  sorry about that.

Vote/Comment