40

It's been 2 weeks since I've found out about being pregnant along with Bella. And since then our stomachs have grown really fast!

Mine is bigger then Bella's. And the strange thing about all of this is Bella can't have an ultrasound because of the barrier around Bella's baby but Carlisle was able to see my child well children because I'm having twins.

And everyday Bella and I become weaker and skinnier. What scares me about this is I'm growing weaker faster then Bella. I can barely walk or stand on my own because then I would collapse.

Edward wanted Bella to abort he/she but Bella refused. I know Emmett was thinking the same thing but didn't say anything about it which I was thankful for and he's being really supportive of this because I want to have this baby.

Rosalie has been basically protecting Bella from Edward because Edward doesn't want the baby. He just see's it as the thing trying to kill his wife.

Carlisle, Esme, Emmett and Rose are the only ones that think of it as babies instead of how Alice puts it 'fetus'.

I heard the sound of a motorcycle outside. I smiled.

It's Jake. It has to be.

I haven't spoken to him since the last time we hung out which was 3weeks ago.

"Where is she?" I hear from downstairs. I only heard because he was being loud. I heard footsteps coming up the stairs. I was sitting on the couch with a blanket draped over me. Bella and Edward were in their room.

"I'm happy you came." I told him. Emmett slowly moved out of the way because he knew Jake wouldn't hurt me. He sat on the coffee table in front of me.

"You look terrible." He commented. I smiled half-heartedly.

"You really know how to talk to a girl Jake." I replied sarcastically. He cracked a smirk.

"So, are you gonna tell me what's wrong with you?" He asked. I sighed.

"Emmett do you mind?" I asked him. He was by my side in an instant helping me up.

I pulled down my hoodie that rode up showing my bruised stomach. I noticed the anger on Jake;s face as he was ready to pounce on Emmett.

"You did this" He snapped accusingly as Carlisle held him back.

"We didn't know it was even possible." Carlisle stated.

"What is it?" Jake asked.

"It's a baby is all I can tell but I'm not sure about Bella. Ultrasounds and needles won't penetrate the embryonic sac for her." Carlisle explained as I sat back down.

"Bella too?" Jake asked shocked.

"I can't see it either." Alice stated. "And I can't see Ariana or Bella's future anymore." I looked down at my hands.

"We've been researching legends, but there isn't much to go on. What we do know is that it's strong. And fast-growing."

"Why haven't you done anything? Take it out of her." Jake said angrily.

"This is none of your business, dog." Rosalie yelled at him.

"Rose" Esme yelled surprising me because her voice is usually so warm and gentle plus calm. "All this fighting isn't good for Ariana." I sent her a grateful look.

"The fetus isn't good for Ariana. Or Bella." Alice stated.

"Say the word, Alice. 'Baby.' It's just a little baby." Rosalie argued. Jasper stepped up to his wife's side.

"Possibly."

"Emmett can you please take me out of here?" He nodded and helped me up and carried me to his room and gently set me down on the bed.

I sniffled.

"Hey don't cry." Emmett said softly rubbing my arm.

"Even he thinks it's a monster." I said  releasing a small sob. Emmett got into the bed with me and wrapped is arms around me from behind. He lightly placed his hand on my stomach. I felt him kiss my head.

"No he doesn't." He told me reassuringly. I just shook my head as Emmett comforted me.

-

Jake came back an hour later and told us Sam and the pack are going to kill Bella because of the baby. They won't kill me because I'm Jacob's imprint which in my case I'm lucky for that. The Cullen's Jake and Seth are going to do their best to protect Bella and myself even if I don't need it.

_______________________

Vote/Comment