Part 12

"Kay?"

"Kay?"

"Kay?"

I keep hearing. Then all of a sudden I hear "Are You Okay". I quickly open my eyes and notice.. I'm still in the bath tub. What a nightmare. "Yeah I'm okay Claire" I say. "Kk" she says. I get out the tub and put a towel on. I open the door and there Claire was sitting on her bed waiting for me. I walk over to my bed and see cream colored Pj's and slippers with gold glittered polka dots and bows. I put them on and sit next to Claire. "Hey, you okay?" I ask. "Yea, I just day dream a lot" she say's. "Me too, it's a serious problem it scares me sometimes" I say . "Omg for real ! Me too, it bothers me soo much." she remarks in a negative tone. "Yeah .." I say. "But what can you do ? It's whatever " she says completely changing her mode to a happy and energized stage.  "Let's go" she says.

We get up , open the door and I let Claire lead because afterall this is my first night in this house I don't know where anything is at except my room and my bathroom.

"Ouchh!" 

"Whats wrong?" Claire says.

"I don't know my stomach has been acting so weird , I feel so much pain I just don't know why" I say scared and confused. She puts her arm around my waist and puts my arm around her sholder to help me get to the kitchen. Once we get there she sits me down in a cushioned red chair. " Maybe your just hungry " she says while taking out the milk and cocoa powder. She combines the both while mixing it in a pot. About 3 minutes later she pours it into grey colored mugs and passes it to me while taking out a bag of marshmellows. We head back to the room, close & lock the door then we walk over to a nice open spot and sit on the carpet.

"Thank You" I say. "You have been really helpful so far " I say while smiling. "No problem" she says. " I haven't really talked to anybody like I have been talking to you for the past 2 weeks I've been here". "How come ?" I say. "I don't know , maybe I just wasn't ready. But when I saw you..I don't know you seemed so gentel I guess? So I just came out and started a conversation" she says as we both start giggling. "Hows the company here?" I say while grabbing some marshmellows. " It's good, sometimes. I mean there are a lot of nice girls here but there are some mean ones too thats why you have to pick the right friends and sometimes keep to yourself" she says. " Yeah I get it..how about the boys" I say while blushing and taking a sip of Cocoa. "For real though, they are soo cute , I'm so serious. Some have picky attitudes but others are suprisingly sweet" she says as we start laughing. "These cups are nice" I say. "I know right the Aqua backround really brings out the flowers"... "Aqua?" I say. "Yeah" Claire says. "Ooh.." .."What Happen" she says. "I thought it was Grey.".. "Colorblind?". "Yeah" I say embarresed. "Don't worry I'm colorblind with the color green, the stem on flowers always looked a grey-ish pink color to me" she says as we both share a comparison moment.

"How's your - 

"OUCHH!" I interrupt. 

" Stomach...did you eat anything before you got here?" she says. "Nothing that'll make me feel like this, I don't know why this is happening" I say while holding my lower stomach. 

Then she puts down her cup and looks at me with a serious face and her eyes wide. 

"Do you think...."

"What?" I say.

She looks away.

"NO!" I say

"You Sure Cause - 

"No Way!" I say

"That would be crazy" ... "You want to check?" Claire says. "Ms.Adriana has some early prego testers in the cabinet." "I'm Not Prego Claire"... "You sure you don't want to check?" she asks.

"OUCH!!" 

"Ok Fine" I say. 

Claire leaves the room and comes back about 4 minutes later. and locks the door. "Here you go read the directions."

"Okay".

I go to the bathroom and shut the door. I open the packet and it says "1 Minutes Results"

" + " means Yes. " - " Means No.

So I pull my Pj bottoms off and my underwear and pee on the pallet thingy. This is soo weird I think to myself. Once I'm done, I clean up and pull everything back up and set the tester on the sink.

1 minute later 

Scared to pick it up I ask Claire to come in. "You do it" I say.

"You Sure?" she says.

"Yes" 

She grabs the test and immediatly checks it. Her jaw drops and her eyes widden " OH MY GOSH VICKY! ....Just kidding it has a negative sign don't worry about it. " You Crazy Little Ass Hole You Scared The Crap Out Of Me! I say as we both giggle. "Go ahead and throw it out now that , that's out of the question " Claire says handing it to me and walking out the bathroom. I grab and and throw it in the trash. Then I grab the directions paper off of the ground and notice it says ..

Green ( Yes ) Grey ( No )

Wait. Claire is colorblind to the color Green she see's it as grey-ish so then that means..

I quickly grab the tester out of the trash and look over the the results it's..

Green.