chapter 14 Volturi

I got my quotes from http://www.moviequotesandmore.com/breaking-dawn-part-2-quotes-1/ and their is mistakes.

Bella's POV

Suddenly Aro and his army become visible and it’s clear that they outnumber us Cullen's and our witnesses, Edward watches Aro as they walk toward us.

Edward Aro’s looking for Alice.

as Aro and his army get closer, we see the wolf packs coming out to join us and our witnesses, Jacob in his wolf form comes and stands next to me,Jill,Ness, and Edward.

 Aro and his army stand in a line facing us and their our witnesses, Carlisle walks forward.

Carlisle Aro, let us discuss things as we used to, in a civilized manner.
Aro Fair words, Carlisle. But a little out of place given the battalion you’ve assembled against us.
Carlisle I can promise you, that was never my intent. No laws have been broken.
Caius We see the child, do not treat us as fools.
Carlisle She is not an immortal! These witnesses can attest to that. You can look. See the flush of human blood in her cheeks.
Caius Artifice!
Aro I will collect every facet of the truth, but from someone more central to the story. Edward, as the child clings to your new-born mate, I assume you are involved.

Edward looks at me then makes his way towards Aro, as I watch Edward walk towards Aro I use my power to shield Edward.

As Edwards reaches Aro he extends his hand, Aro takes it and uses his power to read his thoughts and realizes that Jill and ness are not immortal children.

Aro I’d like to meet them.

Edward turns and looks at me, then Jill,Ness, Jacob, Emmett,and I walk toward Aro.

Aro Ah, young Bella. Immortality becomes you.

Aro smiles and then shrieks with laughter as he hears Jill's and Nessie's heart beating.

Aro I hear her strange heart.

Aro holds out his hand and Renesmee walks closer to him since she knows Jill is terrified to go.

Renesmee Hello, Aro.

Renesmee then touches Aro’s cheek, using her powers on him, Aro becomes transfixed by what she shows him.

Aro Magnifico. 

He turns to his army.

Aro Half mortal, half immortal. Conceived and carried by this new-born, while she was still human.

Aro turns and looks at me.

Caius Impossible!
Aro Do you think they fooled me, brother?

We all walk back to join the other witnesses.

Caius Bring the informant forward.

Irina is brought towards Caius and Aro.

Caius Is that the child you saw?
Irina No it was the other one ,but I'm not sure.
Caius Jane?
Irina She’s changed! This child is bigger.
Caius Then your allegations were false.
Irina The Cullens are innocent. I take full responsibility for my mistake.I’m sorry.
Edward Caius, no!

Felix then steps forward and hits Irina and snaps her head off.

Tanya Irina!

Caius then sets fire to the rest of Irina’s body, Kate and Tanya scream and run towards Aro and his army, Garrett gets hold of Kate, she uses her power to electrocute him, Edward then turns to Zafrina.