chapter 20

Jillian's POV

Dream

The volturi came. Everyone looked exactly the same as they did on the day they were about to fight them. Except that this time they actually fought.............
Later on that day the three of us Jake,Nessie,and I left safely ,but never returned............

End of dream

Bella Jill! Jill! Jill! Wake up baby!!!
Jill What happened?
Bella You were having a nightmare.
Jill Oh
Bella Go back to sleep sweetie

I nod. She comes and sits next to me. I could feel sweat coming down my face I really didn't care though. Before I knew it I fell into a deep sleep.

Bella's POV

What could she possibly be dreaming? I guess I'll ask Edward later.
I stay next to my Jill all night long. I'm worried. What if she has another nightmare? I don't think I can stand that.
I saw the sun rise ,and I knew I had to leave Jill. I had to go change.
I changed into some blue skinny jeans,a yellow short sleeved top,a floral cardigan consisting of the colors blue,white, and yellow,some white converse, and I curled my hair. I also putted some makeup on.
I went downstairs to start making breakfast. It was now 6:43 the girls should be waking up at 7:00 ,because they need to be at school at 8:00. I made some pancakes for Ness ,and eggs with Bacon for Jill since she is not a really big fan of pancakes.
I also called my dad yesterday at night to see about Sunday. He said they're going to a lake on Forks ,and that if I'd like he'd pick Jill. I agreed ,but I told him we were probably going too so we would just meet him their.

Edward Hello Darling.
Bella Hello Love. Hey did you saw what Jill was dreaming?
Edward Yes she was dreaming about the day the Volturi came ,and was thinking of what would have happened if we actually fought them.
Bella Oh

We stayed silent after that. I finished cooking the food for the girls. I was just in time its 7:00 already. I leave the outfits for them in their bathrooms for them to change. I didn't had to wake them up since their alarms already did that.
I walked downstairs ,and waited for them alongside Edward.
They finally came down each of them wearing a floral skirt ,and wearing similar tops.

Jill yay! Eggs and bacon.
Ness pancakes!
Bella hurry up and eat their getting cold.
Jill and Ness OK

I saw as the girls ate their breakfast.

Jill Finished mommy!!
Ness me too!!
Edward OK let's go to the main house.

We took the girls backpack's ,and left to the main house.

Rose and Alice Jill! Ness!

They rushed to the girls as soon as they spotted them ,and before I knew it they took my daughters into the house.
Edward and I chuckled ,and got in. We spotted my girls getting their hair done by Rose and Alice. Ness got pigtails ,and Jill got her hair curled. They both looked adorable.