chapter 22

Renesmee POV

I opened my eyes at the sun shot straight to them. How annoying is the sun?! Well I guess I better get ready.
I put on a black T-shirt with a batman logo,a white and gold skirt, gold flats, necklace of batman,and I just brushed my hair.
I went downstairs ,and saw daddy, mommy,Jill,and Jake eating breakfast.

Jill Finally Ness's you woke up.

I smiled at Everybody.

Ness So what's for breakfast?
Bella Well since Jill got up early she got to choose ,and she chose donuts.
Ness Can I have a chocolate one.
Bella Sure sit down.

There was three chairs at each end of the table. Since Jill had gotten the seat with daddy and mommy in one side it meant I had to sit next to Jake. I dir as mommy told me though.

Bella Here Nessie.
Ness Thanks mommy!
Bella Welcome princess.
Jill Mommy can I have some more blood?
Bella Sure.

Mommy gave Jill more blood ,and I drank mine to day we had dear blood. I noticed Jill was wearing a wonder land T-shirt,a white skirt,tan combat boots,and she had her hair curled. Probably mommy did it for her.

Jill Mommy what are we doing today?
Bella We are probably either going to stay here or go to the main house since it looks like its going to rain.
Ness can we go to the main house?! I want to see aunt Alice and uncle Jasper!
Edward Yeah we can go.
Jill yay!

I noticed Jill was in a better mood today than the one she had yesterday.

Bella OK let's go then.
Jill OK.

We went outside.

Jake Hey Jill want to ride on my wolf form?
Jill Can I daddy?
Edward Of course you can,but Jake take care if her.
Jake always.

Jake left ,and in a couple of seconds he can back in his wolf form. Lucky Jill that seems so cool! Daddy put Jill on top of Jake ,and then they left.

Bella Come on Ness lets go.

I grab Mommy's hand ,and then daddy's. We vampire speed all the way to the main house.

Bella's POV

We arrived ,and through the huge glass windows I could see Jill in the middle of Emmett and Rosalie in the couch. They were probably playing video games since they all had game controls in their hands.
The three if us went inside.

Jill Mommy! Daddy! I'm beating uncle Em!!!!!
Bella Wow really?
Jill I'm winning by being 1st place!
Em Oh please I'm just letting you win.
Rose Sure You are.

I see Em get a bit mad ,and soon he was beating Jill at Mario karts.

Em See I'm the best!
Jill not for long!

In a matter of seconds Jill takes her place back at number one.
I look at Emmett's shocked face.

Em Well I guest you are the best.
Jill Of course I am uncle Em

The two of them kept playing , and Alice and Jasper took Nessie upstairs.
I went to go see Esme ,and Edward went to Carlisle.
Esme was outside In her garden.

Bella Wow. It looks beautiful Esme!
Esme Thanks Bella I've been working in it for a long time.
Bella Need any help?
Esme Yes please can you pass me does plant over their?
Bella of course.