Chapter 16

The picture above is what Nicole uses on Saturday.

I've made my decision.......

I decide to text Jacob.

I thought about it -Me

So what's your answer? -Jacob

Yes -Me

So we're dating now?

Yes -Me

Nice nice so let's have our first date on Monday -Jacob

Sure -Me

I wonder where we're gonna go. For some reason I feel uneasy but I did the right thing. Didn't I?

Next day (Saturday)

Jacob texted me to get ready and that we would be going to the park. Not as a date but just to hang out. I dress up (picture above) and go outside and I see Jacob standing outside my house waiting for me.

"Hey babe" Ha says as he hugs me tightly.
"Hey Jacob" I say hugging him back.
"You look beautiful" he looks up and down checking me out.
"Thank you" I say shyly.
"Let's go baby"

We get on his car and we head to the park.

When we get there we sat on a bench looking at a river. Jacob goes to buy some ice cream and comes back and gives me some.

After I eat the ice cream I stand up and get closer to the river and I feel Jacobs arms go around my waist. I turn around and it's Jacob but he has Nicolas face. Am I imagining him? Snap out of it Nicole your here with Jacob. Stop thinking about Nicolas! Than Jacobs face comes back. Why am I thinking of Nicolas when I'm with Jacob? No I have to get over him.

Suddenly I see that Jacob is back to sitting on the bench and he grabs my wrist and pulls me slowly because of my broken leg and sits me on his lap. I try to get off because it's kinda weird but he pulls me back. He wraps his arms around my waist and I smile shyly.

Suddenly I get pulled away from his lap and I turn around to see who it is and it's Nicolas. After he get pulled me away he punches Jacob. Than Jacob throws a punch and they keep throwing punches back and forth. Oh no I have to try and stop this. When I try to stop them I see Nicolas didn't come alone , his friends were watching and they pull me as they see I'm trying to stop them.

"Let me go!" I scream at the guy that's holding me around the waist and he still doesn't let go. I see that Jacob is on the floor and Nicolas on top of him still beating him.
"Nicolas stop please! " I scream at him but doesn't stop.
"Nicolas listen to me. Listen to my voice. Please stop. Please." I say and he turns to look at me and he stops. When Nicolas stops his friends let me go. I try my best to run to them and I sit next to Jacob and it's a miracle he didn't pass out. What everyone in school said about Nicolas being a bad boy and that no one should mess with him , I now see its true. I quickly get my phone out and call an ambulance. When I hang up I stand up and I tell Nicolas

"What is wrong with you?!" I snap at him.
"Are you dating this bitch? " he says in a very angry tone.
"Yes I am "
I see him walking up to Jacob to beat him again but I stand in front of him and say "Dont"
"Get out the way Nicole"
"Walk away before the ambulance comes"
"Get out the way"
"No" suddenly when I say that he grabs my face and kisses me.
What? In this situation he decides to kiss me?! I back away and I hear the ambulance and the medics come to where we are and take Jacob and I go with him and I tell Nicolas to not follow me.

When we get to the hospital and all his wounds are taken care of he wakes up.

"Hey" I say in a soft and quiet voice.
"Hey beautiful" he says smiling at me.
"Try to rest okay?"
"Where's Nicolas?"
"Don't think about him"
"He has to pay for what he did to me"
"Please you can't go and beat him up"
"Why? Cause I'm too weak? Because he'll beat me like he did just now? "
"No. I just don't want that to happen again"
"Fine"
"Rest please"
"Okay" he says as he closes his eyes and gets comfortable on the bed. When he falls asleep I go back to Nicolas house.

I ring the door bell and a girl opens the door.
"Who are you?" She says.
"Umm.. I'm Nicole I'm here to see Nicolas"
"Oh okay come on in pretty girl"
"Thanks" I say as I walk in.
"So who are you to him?"
" I tutor him."
"Ohh. I'm Beronica. I'm his little sister"
"Oh I didn't know he had a sister"
"Well he does hahaha . His room is upstairs"
"Thank you" I say as she leads me to his room.
"Nicolas you got a hot visitor" she says singing as she opens the door.

"Nicole hey" he says standing up from his bed.
"Hey" I say as I walk in and his sister closes the door.
"I just wanted to say that Jacob is fine at the hospital and don't worry about him pressing charges I doubt he's gonna do that." I say looking down.
"You didn't come here to tell me that. You came because of that kiss at the park" he says with a smirk on his face.
"No... I- I -"
"So you did" he says as he walks closer.
"No" I say shyly.
"You couldn't stop thinking about it even when you were taking care of him at the hospital huh?"
"Nicolas..." I say but he cuts me off and says. ..
"I got an idea"