Chapter 42

When Maddy leaves I call Nicolas and tell him the good news. He congratulates me and says he can't wait to go to college. And honestly I can't wait either.

Tuesday.....

Me and Maddy bought a plane ticket for friday and Nicolas and Matt did the same along with Nicolas friends which are : Austin and Nathan.

Friday....

Today is the day we leave. I left my room the way it is because my mom told me not to take a anything. So I'll buy brand new clothes in Washington DC. So my room is clean and organized like always (go to chapter 11 to see how Nicoles room looks like). So I leave everything at my room with all my clothes , make up , accessories literally everything. All I'm gonna take is the clothes I'm wearing now. I'm kind of glad I won't take anything because my clothes were teenage clothes and now I want to buy adult looking clothes. You know more mature but still stylish. Maddy on the other hand takes everything.

Mom and dad drive me to the airport with Nick since he's leaving to Texas for college. When we get there mom is already crying. Oh no. We walk in and I see Nicolas , Matt and Maddy waiting for me so that we can take the plane.

"Bye baby girl" says Nick as he pulls me into a hug. I try to pull away but he pulls me back. I'm really gonna miss him.
"Bye Nick. I love you"
"I love you too" he says as he pulls away.
"Take care of her bro" he says as he and Nicolas make that boy thing were they grab hands and pull each other and end up hitting each other on the shoulder with their shoulder. Nicolas nods and turns to look at me and says "Always will" I smile and Nicolas smiles back.

"Goodbye!" Nicolas sister says as she hugs me tightly.
"Bye! Take care of my brother please"
"Of course." She kisses my cheek and moves close to Nick.
After my parents and Nicolas parents say their goodbyes with Nick and Nicolas sister they leave. I hope he has a great time in college and that he's successful and that he takes care of Nicolas sister.

When my family , Nicolas family , Matt family and Maddy's family say their goodbyes to us we also leave to catch our plane.
We walk in the waiting room for planes we see Nathan and Austin. They wave at us to go sit with them and we do so.

"Are you nervous?" Nicolas asks as he sits down and places his hand on top of mine.
"For the plane or college?" I chuckle.
"For both I guess"
"For the plane...not really , I've been on planes before and college? Yeah a little " I sigh and pout my bottom lip. He grins and runs his index finger on my lips as he stares at them. I smile and look down shyly. He chuckles and puts his arm around my shoulder and pulls me. I smile and he says "Your so cute". Before I get to answer they call the passengers for the plane we're going to. We get up and hand our ticket and walk in.

We bought first class so we should be pretty comfortable. We sit down and Nicolas sits next to me.

Arriving to Washington DC......

We get off the plane and we call a taxi to takes us to a hotel. Me , Maddy and Matt go on 1 taxi and Nicolas , Nathan and Austin go on a different one. Hopefully all their bags fit haha.

We get to the hotel and we check in and go up to our room. Wow this room is gorgeous. There's a jacuzzi , a big bathroom , a small kitchen , small living room and a king sized bed. Me and Nicole are sleeping on this room and next door are all the boys.

Maddy gets on her pajamas after she showers and I shower after her. "Maddy?" I ask as I stick my head out the bathroom door.
"Yes?" She replies.
"Can I borrow some pajamas?" I smile awkwardly.
"Sure" she says as she laughs and hands me some pj's.
I thank her and change. She gave some really short shorts and a tight white v neck shirt that shows some cleavage. I sigh and get out the bathroom and say "You don't have other pajamas that don't look like this?" I ask.
"Nope. All my pajamas look like that" she says as she finishes brushing her hair. I sigh and take the hairbrush out her hand and start to brush mine.

Suddenly the boys storm in the room and I shriek in fear that they're gonna see me on this super super short shorts and this tight shirt that shows my boobs! As soon as they get in their eyes widen with their eyebrows raised and smirk when they see me.
"Who-o-o-ooh" Austin says.
"Let me teach you a lesson that your parents should have taught you. You knock before coming inside someone's room. I mean what if we were naked?!" Maddy says to Austin. I also notice that Nicolas isn't in here.
"Well that would have been wonderful" Austin says with a grin.
Pervert! Ew!

"But you look wonderful like that Nicole" he says with a silly smirk and Nicolas walks in giving him a slap on the back of his head.
"Ouch!"
"Don't whine" Nicolas says before taking a look at me. When he looks at me his eyes widen with his eyebrows raised and blushes and looks away as he takes off his hoodie. He walks closer and blushes harder and puts his hoodie on me. It's so big haha.
"Damnn! Nicolas look at that boner!" Nathan points as he laughs. Nicolas looks down at it and turns around and does something to his pants.

He turns back around and smiles awkwardly. We walk over the small living room and sit on the couch and I notice they have brought pizza. We play a movie and eat the pizza.
"Is my sweater too big?" Nicolas asks as he grabs the sleeve of his hoodie that is hanging from my hand since my arm won't go all the way. I smile and he laughs and says "It's cute when my stuff is big on you" he leans closer and says...."and honestly...it turns me on" my eyes widen blush as I quickly take a bite from my pizza and it cause him to laugh.
After the movie we all fall asleep on the couch.

Next day (Saturday)..

We wake up and me and Maddy make breakfast as the boys watch TV on the living room. Nicolas comes sometimes to try to help us but we tell him we got it. After breakfast the boys go back to their room and me and Maddy dress up to go see our apartment.

When we're done getting ready we drive to the apartment. The building owner gives us the key when we're done signing all the papers. So now it is officially ours! When we walk in I gasp because it's so clean and it looks like it was just constructed.
Maddy seems satisfied too , judging from her expression. She squeals and says "When are we buying furniture?!"
"Let's go today" I shrug and she squeals more and pulls me out the door closing it behind her.

We drive to the store to buy furniture and we see lots of beautiful furniture. "Let's buy the furniture for the living room first yeah?" I ask Maddy and she says yes. We look around and see the materials and prices and finally we're done. We pay and we ask if it's possible for them to go deliver today and they say yes. We drive to our apartment and they follow behind us with a truck with our furniture in it. We park and the muscular employees take the furniture inside. Later on they leave and we pay them and we stay in to organize and clean. After we're done we stand there with our hands on our hips and sigh in satisfaction. It looks amazing (picture above).

Later on when it's 4:36 pm we go back to the hotel room and we order room service. We buy some cheeseburgers with soda. Yummy! When the food comes everyone starts to devour it. Me and Maddy are in the boys room. Also me and Maddy went shopping today and I bought some pajamas. So good thing that I don't have to wear Maddys pajamas.

Next day......

The next day me and Maddy go buy the furniture for the dining room in our apartment. I think we're gonna buy everything for the apartment today. I really want to get this over with and move in.