Chapter 43

We buy the furniture for the dining room and the kitchen stuff too (picture above). Tomorrow we're gonna gonna buy the stuff for our bedroom. After we buy the furniture we go home and they deliver and we stay to organize. Also the boys are gonna come help us. Me and Maddy clean and organize while the boys use their muscles to move heavy things.

"Thanks" I say to Nathan and Matt after they move the table to where I wanted it.
"No problem babe" Nathan says with a silly cocky smirk.
"Don't call her babe" Nicolas says as he punches Nathan on the gut. Nathan bends down and says "F*ck man" We laugh and Nathan continues to curse.

When we're done we go out to eat.
"Guys Next week we're starting college" Matt says.
"Are you nervous Matt?" Maddy asks.
"Well yeah kind of"
"I'm nervous too" I admit as I look up from my food.
Nicolas looks at me and says "It'll all be fine"
I smile and he looks at me worriedly.

After we eat and we go back to the hotel and we go inside me and Maddy room but Nicolas pulls me out.
"Are you okay?" Nicolas asks.
"Yeah why wouldn't I be? "
"You said you were nervous about college and it looked kinda serious"
"Well... I mean I am nervous and afraid...I mean it's a lot of pressure and it's scary but I'll get through it. I have to be strong." I sigh and look down at my feet.
"You don't have to be strong in front of me. Just lean on me and just be weak for a little. You don't always have to be strong." He says as he puts my head on his shoulder. I smile and pull away and say "I'm fine. Really" I give him a reassuring smile and go back inside to the room.

1 week later........

So today is the day. The day our future starts. The day we start college.

Me and Maddy go in the line to register. After we register we head to our first class. Me and Maddy moved to our apartment already and we have all the furniture and I bought clothes and everything already. Me and Maddy don't have the same classes but at least we live together.

After all my classes I go to the apartment. I see Maddy already doing her assigments on her desk.
"Already have homework? " I ask I sit on my desk and take my assignments out.
"Yup" Maddy sighs.
"Me too. If they're gonna give homework on the first day I already know it's gonna be hard later on."
We sigh at the same time and continue to do my work. Nicolas also already lives in his apartment with the rest of the boys. They live close so that's good.

It is already 9:47 pm and we're still doing homework. We hear a knock on the door and it's Nicolas with the boys. When I open the door they run and screaming and hollering. Boys.

I close the door and say "What are you guys doing here?"
"We brought food" Austin says.
"Look guys me and Maddy are busy" I say as I go back to sit on my desk.
"Come on take a little break" Nicolas says through his kisses on my neck.
"Nicolas stop I have to do this" I say as I move away from him.
He sighs and gets out me and Maddy room and sits down in the living room. While the boys eat and watch TV me and Maddy continue to do our work until we're done.

By the time we're done it's 11:27 pm. We join the boys and after 10 minutes we tell them to leave because we're gonna go to sleep.

3 days later......

Okay so there's absolutely something wrong with Nicolas. He's not calling or texting and I haven't seen him. I decide to confront him today. I go to their apartment and knock. Like expected , Nicolas answered the door.
"Nicolas...how are you-"
He cuts me off and says..... "What do you need?"
"We need to talk."
He walks outside closing the door and crosses his arms waiting for me to say something.
"Why have you been ignoring me?" I ask.
"Nicole...since we started college...you've been so focused on your work that you don't pay attention to me."
"I - *sigh* Nicolas I'm sorry. I think I'm just taking it too seriously because I mean you proposed and....I guess we're gonna have a family right? So I...I want to have a career and be a good mother and-"
"I know. Believe me I feel the same way but how are we gonna have a family if we don't have time for eachother?"
I get on my tiptoes and wrap my arms around his neck and kiss him.