Chapter 28

Tuesday....

After school Nicolas texted me and he said that we're going to an amusement park. I'm so excited! I love amusement parks. I love all the games! I can't wait!

I dress up (picture above) and I text Nicolas saying I'm ready. He comes pick me up and we drive to the amusement park. As we're parking I see all the fun games and Rollercoasters. I like the games but honestly I'm scared of Rollercoasters.

We get off the car and Nicolas gets next to me and holds my hand. We decide to play the game where you use a water gun and aim it at the clowns mouth and keep the aim. As soon as I start playing Nicolas pushes me playfully and he hopes I lose my aim and I do but even though he keeps pushing me he keeps his aim. -.-

"Stop" I say playfully as he keeps pushing me.
He pushes me and I say "Nicolas! Stop!" I say trying to keep my aim steady.

Great. I lost and he won. "Ha! I won!" He says laughing.
"You cheated" I pout making duck lips.
"But..... I didn't cheat on something"
"And what's that?" I say crossing my arms and he gets closer and cups my cheeks with his hands.
"I didn't cheat my way to your heart"
I blush and look down at my shoes and he grabs my chin and raises my head and kisses me softly.

We buy ice cream cones and we walk around and we play another game and it's a basketball game so if you win you get a price.

"I'll play" Nicolas says.
"Okay"
"I'll win you that price" he says pointing at a super gigantic teddy bear. My eyes lit up and he smiles. He starts the game and he doesn't miss a single shot.

My eyes widen at how many points he has. The time is over and he can pick anything in the store because he got lots of points and he picks the teddy bear and smile and he hands it to me and I jump excitedly and hug it tightly. He smiles and pokes me and says "Let's go"

We played more and more games and he got me more prices and I got him 2 and we go to the car and put them on the back sit because I had too much and when we got back Nicolas says........

"Let's go to that roller coaster" he says pointing at a huge roller coaster.
"I'm hungry though"
"Let's eat and than go to the roller coaster"
"But I might vomit"
"Than we'll wait for 10 minutes and than go"
"But- " I say but he cuts me off and says...
"Okay why don't you wanna go?"
"I do want to go"
"No you don't it's obvious. You keep making excuses."
"Fine. It's cause.....I'm scared of roller coasters" I say looking down and the floor. He burst into laughter and I look at him and make a "really?" expression.

"Come on. Nothing is gonna happen I'll be right next to you holding you" he says holding both of my hands.
"But...."
"You'll be fine babe"
"Okay...."
He grabs my hand and holds it tightly and we get on the roller coaster and I'm really nervous but he puts his arm around me and I put my head on his shoulder and I close my eyes and he rests his head on mine.

The ride starts and I already feel nervous. He says "Are you okay?" And I nod and through out the ride I gotta admit.....it was fun. I wasn't scared. We get off and I say...

"That wasn't bad"
"Right?"
"When I'm with you... there's nothing I fear"
He looks at me and picks me up and kisses me.
"I love you" Nicolas says.
"Me more"
"Nope me more " he says smiling.
"Nope me more"
" I said me more end of conversation".
I pout and he kisses me.

We eat pizza and he drops me off at home.