Part 1

"Number Six, I remember this one, Mr Weyland thinks there might be something special about it," I hear a man's voice say "what? Where am I?" I try to say but startle myself when I hear snake like hisses instead of words, earning me a sly chuckle from the man. "Let's see if he's right," I hear him say "dude, what you on?" I, well, hiss.

Curiosity gets the best of me as I raise my head to find an aged man in front of me, staring me down with dull eyes. But my attention focuses on him for only a few seconds as I screech at the sight of strange, DEFINITELY NOT HUMAN, black arms with four, wait, six fingers but two are stuck together to look like four.

I just stare at my arms, wriggling my fingers to try and get used to the new, strange sensation before being snapped out of my thoughts by the man. "Basic responses first, simply orient your head in the directions indicated," he says and I have no choice but to do so. "See, watch her track my hand," he says as he points his hand over to the left and then above his head. "Obedient. Very good," he says, dropping his hand back to his side. "I just want to get out of here," I hiss out, hoping he can make out a "word" as my hands curl into fists before relaxing again. "On to the next test," he mutters before walking off to some room across from me, a huge window separating me from the people inside.

I try to ponder at what the next test could be before feeling the shackles that are keeping me trapped loosen, resulting in me being able to slip away and onto the hard floor. For some reason, standing on all fours seems a bit more comfortable so I just go with it. I then hiss in pain at a burning feeling on my head that I just noticed so I reach up to my head and trace it over, what I can make out, a six on my head. I then gasp quietly as I feel my head being smoother, bigger, even longer with not a hair to be felt. I also feel something whipping the air behind me, making a sound that is similar to something sharp cutting through the air.

I whirl around seeing a black, bladed tail with some black spikes decorating it. Before I could get a good look it disappears from view, causing me to spin around to see it, making me probably look like a dog chasing it's tail. I then stop once I'm dizzy and stumble up to the big window where the mysterious man watches me with amusement.

"A Xeno-biological marvel. Excellent," he says slyly, making me extremely confused, a what now? "Watch, these things can move on any surface," he whispers to the two people beside him who strangely remind me of evil doctors. At that moment I heard something in my head whisper you can walk on any surface. Curious, I experimentally put my hand on the wall closest me and surprisingly, I swiftly climbed up it with no difficulty. I excitedly climbed onto the roof and it just reminded me of being back on the floor if it wasn't for me seeing everything upside down. "Just as I predicted, gracefully done Six," he says and I pounce back down to the floor.

I then freeze, realising there's something awfully familiar about this whole situation. Six, weird dude, Xeno, the place, the shackles, the arms and head, am I... in Aliens Vs Predator? AM I A FLIPPING XENOMORPH?!